+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast
    Banned
    the only thing weird about that SS is why he doesn't have full 100% elemental resist and only 80. i think you only need like 1k psy to reach 100% elemental lmao.

Banned
    Anywho I've already sent in a copy of that screenie to support on a ticket and letting them explain how it is even remotely possible to do this without cheating/photochop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Anywho I've already sent in a copy of that screenie to support on a ticket and letting them explain how it is even remotely possible to do this without cheating/photochop.
    you think the dumbasses there that don't know sh.it abotu the game will explain that? maybe karazy can but the rest are just broadly trained gm's that don't know crap about rohan lol

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    U can report me if u suspect something
    Not even going to bother. Assuming you haven't been farming since open beta you have probably purchased a lot of RP-s. If that's the case then it is more profitable for YNK to keep you in game, than to ban you. The likely answer from GMs would therefore be something like they see nothing, either because there is nothing or because they turned a blind eye, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    you think the dumbasses there that don't know sh.it abotu the game will explain that? maybe karazy can but the rest are just broadly trained gm's that don't know crap about rohan lol
    I also passed the pic on to a pal of mine who is in turn letting gaming forums that I have been banned from know what kind of bs is going on in irohan.

I'm sorry but melee levels in the 6-digit range is a stupid level of unplayable. Melee levels that are are 3/4 the way to a million are so completely out of control that there really is no point of new players even creating a character in this game.

I didnt know they updated the field size of some of these stats (only attack speed still in the negatives)

The 80 all elemental resist is a bug or photoshop he has well over the 1.5k int/psy to make that 100. Not showing the gear is suspicious I mean we can see his character is wearing onyx with trans club right? what is there to hide I wonder.

Anywho lets just clear some things up.

1: You guys got wiped 5 times in a row before you wiped us even once.

2: You always outnumbered our chars most notably in priests. (Its easy to talk **** when u got 3 or 4 priest camping our 2/3 dps.) not to mention the hunterkit rumirs that just stand there looping and giving vine stun.

3: Every time you lost you called more until you had 2 full parties of people to our 1 party +1 wizz.

It was funny watching you guys call more people you had so many ppl that this warlock with just a dagger even got a rumir of his own to get looped. Wana know what else is funny? the rumir (Seohyun) had lvl 4 heroic talk about zerg. Difference between ppl like you and ppl like me is that we always work with what we got. You wont hear anyone in my guild begging people to multibox some warlocks/priests/rumirs just to get the job done. You wont hear anyone in my guild cheating in any way/shape/form wana know why? we invested years into our chars and none of us are willing to risk getting banned.

Unlike you guys who are on maha #3 and Ahmed #5? nothing changes when they ban you because you dont care what username you use to play the game as long as you devalue hard work for 15 minutes of fame.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 02-25-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I didnt know they updated the field size of some of these stats (only attack speed still in the negatives)

The 80 all elemental resist is a bug or photoshop he has well over the 1.5k int/psy to make that 100. Not showing the gear is suspicious I mean we can see his character is wearing onyx with trans club right? what is there to hide I wonder.

2: You always outnumbered our chars most notably in priests. (Its easy to talk **** when u got 3 or 4 priest camping our 2/3 dps.) not to mention the hunterkit rumirs that just stand there looping and giving vine stun.

3: Every time you lost you called more until you had 2 full parties of people to our 1 party +1 wizz.

It was funny watching you guys call more people you had so many ppl that this warlock with just a dagger even got a rumir of his own to get looped. Wana know what else is funny? the rumir (Seohyun) had lvl 4 heroic talk about zerg.
    What I don't understand is why KD (I know it sounds like Mac & Cheese -- my new pet name for him) with his 775K melee wasn't there totally obliterating everything in sight with equality. Unless of course it was total photochopped BS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

It was funny watching you guys call more people you had so many ppl that this warlock with just a dagger even got a rumir of his own to get looped. Wana know what else is funny? the rumir (Seohyun) had lvl 4 heroic talk about zerg.
    i don't even think you need that much it's just 1k psy 1k int. my priest got like 1100 int 1000 psy and shes 100% resist.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What I don't understand is why KD (I know it sounds like Mac & Cheese -- my new pet name for him) with his 775K melee wasn't there totally obliterating everything in sight with equality. Unless of course it was total photochopped BS.
    I was there he was doing around 40k crits and 28k regulars (I had 70% dd) but really I should just say 40k regulars because crit rate is too damn high these days.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

My favorite part is how everyone rages over the Broken(now we can see how much xD) melee.
    No wonder people quit when they see this.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast