+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast
    so much drama in a game LOL. Get on my level all of you, i prefer leveling my own body not some of digit made character. Stop the neverending ****. I've already got an opinion of everyone in here. all of you are scammers, dupers, hackers and liars. Oh and you always all on 4 chars at the same time, stop the BS already. Make an actual pvp 1 pt vs 1 pt, 1 man/woman per character and end this once and for all. Zerg here zerg there. of course you will get zerged if you are left alone, when rest of your team gets wiped. please stop with empty words. Why every single thread in here end up with ****talk without any proof? where are the screens of scamming? no screens no proof - just empty words.

P.s. KD nice melee keep it up.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    none of those E2N and i don't think they did it even if they did its john's rumir isn't it ? :P

they don\t want to sahre there chars with u again :P
    or u have something else to say ?
    I think u put the finger on something, the mistake of Joel was the same as when I had HerAngel, he didnt had the full control since the email was the owner's email
    So I think after months one or 2 of these ppl asked support on the email for get back the account, its the only way I see that "hack" incoming
    /Quit

My rumir is Blob noone else was ever my rumir.

Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Everyone in this thread be like.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    u was on hk too ? and abella on HK and gessica and scout ? and IDontKnow and cherish and celese yup yup all was on hk and they fight back
    WTB that pvp HK plox
    Sometimes I wonder if you read what u type here and then the dumb **** you type in ga me lolz. Btw gotta tell the gm to fix the wind in the game keeps killing you

Banned
    Just thought you guys would like to know the outcome of my ticket conversation with the playwith staff. This has gone over several back/forth messages and I think I may have actually communicated with them to take this seriously. Without completely putting entire ticket thread in here I will post the last message I received from the GMs in this matter:

Greetings Mark!

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We truly understand your concern and we would like you to know that this matter is being handled by our team. Based on the reasons you presented on this ticket we agree that this amount of damage (if the photo is legit) is way too much for new players and for veteran players who are unable to throw the same amount of dedication (money wise) towards their chosen class. That is why we our taking this report with our full intent to solve this kind of issue by balancing the game.

We know for a fact that you may be tired of reading the statement "we will include this to our daily report" but we will inform you this again and this is what we really do anyway. All ticket issues with relevance to giving our players the best gaming experience are always included in our daily report, However, it may take time and we are asking for more patience on this matter. As for the player in question (Knight Dreams), rest assured that we will be taking the time to reach out to him so we can further our knowledge on how to improve the state of the game. Furthermore, as GM Karazy previously mentioned, your input is greatly appreciated as well.

If you have any other concerns, Please feel free to contact us again at our ticket support anytime.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

Best Regards,

GM Vasilisa

Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    So as a heads up for KD, the staff will be reaching out to you to find out exactly how you managed to gain that level of melee attack force without even being +50. Hope you got your story straight. No hate, just trying to do the right thing for everybody playing here.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-28-2016 at 07:42 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Giggles, so many giggles
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Everyone in this thread be like.
    Now we are missing mom lyn and dad imba and the party is on

Quote Originally Posted by Tellingyouwhy View Post
    Now we are missing mom lyn and dad imba and the party is on
    Make them come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest