+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error on map

Error on map

Nickname : Infinix
    Job : Jester
    Server : Duran
    Problem :
    Im try to log in my id , it success open into the map, but i can't move to other map and the other player doesn't move, its like a stuck on map. But i can whisper to other player, i can join the party ( can't received summon ). No warp on map. What should i do now ? Thanks

Send a ticket to the GM's if you are stuck as this post might not get noticed by them
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by ridhoharis96 View Post
    Nickname : Infinix
    Job : Jester
    Server : Duran
    Problem :
    Im try to log in my id , it success open into the map, but i can't move to other map and the other player doesn't move, its like a stuck on map. But i can whisper to other player, i can join the party ( can't received summon ). No warp on map. What should i do now ? Thanks
    That problem happens when you have slow computer/internet. Download CCleaner from filehippo and then run it. It will clean most of the stuffs that slowing down your pc.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Hi Cachtangchieucao, I think it would be nice if you translate that so other player can understand