+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slow Update

Slow Update

Hello, I have a problem with the update Rohan, takes it very slowly, yesterday six hours lasted, and came to 50%, the Internet is operating normally, everything else on the steam downloading very quickly, and Rohan has a problem with the update, I've tried everything, reboot the router, changing compliance, turned off antivirus, firewall. a year ago, everything worked normally.

I have windows 10,

a year ago ? no wonder u wait long time

I've downloaded the game last night again, maybe not this year, but when they arose server Isen, then it was normal yesterday as I've downloaded a new game client, it is precisely slowly gets a patch

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    a year ago ? no wonder u wait long time
    your answer to this is not helpful to me ...

client always need to download latest patch, it take some time, it will be fast when you run it next time

listen, the game is downloaded again, and writes File downloading: rp. ... Once played long Rohan, but it never I had, once already reboots game client and this does not help, nothing helps

i have windows 10 as well, try to set program compatibility to windows 7 or vista - right click icon - properties - tab compatibility - mark Run this program in compatibility mode and below that select Windows Vista SP2

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    i have windows 10 as well, try to set program compatibility to windows 7 or vista - right click icon - properties - tab compatibility - mark Run this program in compatibility mode and below that select Windows Vista SP2
    does not help, have already tried it before

hm, I would contact support directly by ticket then

They are working on new client, they removed spanish and german clients, there might be some problem with update server, let them know
    Last edited by bb01; 02-24-2016 at 02:53 AM.

I currently live in Germany, in Poland has never had a problem, as the server came out Isen also was no problem, and now it is