+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I talked to Karazy about this weeks ago and Im STILL waiting for god dam bloody results!

Do you know what its like to log in game day after day and have to wear the same costumes? Ive been nagging about this very subject for years and they STILL dont listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Fok them all.

Ops I didnt mean that Karazy,honestly.

Dont throw me in prison again for saying bad words QQ
    lolol seems the only way to make you rage is forcing you to wear the same cloths day in, day out xD. Chuckles
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    i blame karazy for me dying to vargs when I threw my wallet at the screen and bent down to pick it back up.
    Better a wallet, than soap - innit?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I talked to Karazy about this weeks ago and Im STILL waiting for god dam bloody results!

Do you know what its like to log in game day after day and have to wear the same costumes? Ive been nagging about this very subject for years and they STILL dont listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Fok them all.

Honestly even just different colors everyone has the white silk dress but there is black and red too!

but my favorite costume in the history of rohan is not there wtf festive winter dress plz yngay

on the topic:

Real world trading sites keep pming my chars quietly botting in remote areas. How did they get my name? From Karazy ofc!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Honestly even just different colors everyone has the white silk dress but there is black and red too!

but my favorite costume in the history of rohan is not there wtf festive winter dress plz yngay

on the topic:

Real world trading sites keep pming my chars quietly botting in remote areas. How did they get my name? From Karazy ofc!
    Vote in my thread or I will kos you!

That goes for all of you! gogogogogogooo

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I'm getting those to on my gatherers and crafters o.o
    A lot
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned! I mean, uh, hhheeeyyyy~

I approve of this thread. Let's get some funny stuff going instead of the drama.

Also Karren, I remember our conversation, just trust me when I say that we're working on it. I took a look at the item mall, and was sorely disappointed at the selection available versus our complete selection. How am I gonna get SunnyAngel back to playing the game again without some awesome costumes? As you know, these things take time, but I promise you that we're working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

I approve of this thread. Let's get some funny stuff going instead of the drama.

Also Karren, I remember our conversation, just trust me when I say that we're working on it. I took a look at the item mall, and was sorely disappointed at the selection available versus our complete selection. How am I gonna get SunnyAngel back to playing the game again without some awesome costumes? As you know, these things take time, but I promise you that we're working on it!
    Gonna take more than costumes to bring me back :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

OK, Ill take your word for it. Dont let me down now!

jks. But yea OK. Ill stop my nagging, for now

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Bro rather than limiting the amount of itmes you're selling on IM pop all of them without being anything game breaking you'll see players spending for real.
    Ohh and don't forget the Upgrd sale and the Walter/Talisman event or sale EM right now is fked up(Prices over inflated).
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Bro rather than limiting the amount of itmes you're selling on IM pop all of them without being anything game breaking you'll see players spending for real.
    Ohh and don't forget the Upgrd sale and the Walter/Talisman event or sale EM right now is fked up(Prices over inflated).
    I totally agree, I don't understand why it's limited, just pop all the items like costumes and stuff that doesn't RIP the game due to Stat inflation and make people spend $. hold WM and Mag talisman events and make it cheaper to boost them, give players a chance to get this stuff without spending tonns of $$$
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h