+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Priest/templar future "buffs"

Hello,
    as far as I know they now changed dhan buffs to self buffs and increased them up to 60%. Also from what I know is that templar and priest buffs are gonna to be 60% of self buffs. So no more buffs like alm and mb to you.
    Discuss if you want
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Hello,
    as far as I know they now changed dhan buffs to self buffs and increased them up to 60%. Also from what I know is that templar and priest buffs are gonna to be 60% of self buffs. So no more buffs like alm and mb to you.
    Discuss if you want
    Already expected this change to happen considdering the other balance patches. Thanks for the update tho. I'd say what I said before. Introduce the Isen 10% scroll npc in Jainus to give noobs ''buffs'' like PDF/HP etc. scrolls for a small amount of crones. Sell 20% boost scrolls on the EM and 30% ones in the parlor games.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Already expected this change to happen considering the other balance patches. Thanks for the update tho. I'd say what I said before. Introduce the Isen 10% scroll npc in Jainus to give noobs ''buffs'' like PDF/HP etc. scrolls for a small amount of crones. Sell 20% boost scrolls on the EM and 30% ones in the parlor games.
    Not even mad about it, its actually better that way so no one is dependent of x or y class for x or y reason. Priests should heal not be a buff whore.

Btw thx Kraszer
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Would be cool to see this game go 100% self/guild buff. No more buff whoring and needing to keep buffing alts sitting in the sz.

It will be interesting to see how this game turns out when all players have to depend on their own skills and equips to be a factor. Will be good to see non-factors with no skill at all playing sz dks that can no longer 2-shot everything in sight that has less that 200k hp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm sure they love their dex buff now to the fullest.

Edit: nvm - looks like it changed to str (?)
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 02-17-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I like the changes that's yet to come.It'll let people start to know they'er own character without depending on other's to keep them alive. Seeing that the Trinity Race can't be added to exchange to sell is this what were looking at sometimes in the future for all characters?
    Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 02-17-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

They should change alm to a group buff a la gmb so you only get it when you are in party.

As far as the isen scroll shop......... cool idea ill just spend 1 billion crones and have a lifetime supply of everything.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

[QUOTE=sunnyangel;326106]They should change alm to a group buff a la gmb so you only get it when you are in party.

Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife1 View Post
    I like the changes that's yet to come.It'll let people start to know they'er own character without depending on other's to keep them alive. Seeing that the Trinity Race can't be added to exchange to sell is this what were looking at sometimes in the future for all characters?
    Did I ever tell you that you are not a representative example of this community and trust me, that's a compliment xD

For real, Trinitys weapons (Arrendal) is bound and can't be deleted etc, thus making it impossible to seal them and sell them. easypeasy, has nothing to do with the managment of the EM but rather with a fail (or money hording tactic) from the PWI designers who decided to create a character like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They should change alm to a group buff a la gmb so you only get it when you are in party.

As far as the isen scroll shop......... cool idea ill just spend 1 billion crones and have a lifetime supply of everything.
    Totally agree on the alm change, would be way better since priest is made to play in partys. For the 10% scrolls, sure you can buy as many as you want, if everything is selfbuffed it will be less OP to stack your char with all 10% scrolls than with the current amount of buffs you can get to inflate your stats + slows crone inflation and balances out paying people vs. non paying people since you can only get scrolls for $ currently. Glad you accepted a littlebit of my ''carebear nonsense'' :P:P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Did I ever tell you that you are not a representative example of this community and trust me, that's a compliment xD

For real, Trinitys weapons (Arrendal) is bound and can't be deleted etc, thus making it impossible to seal them and sell them. easypeasy, has nothing to do with the managment of the EM but rather with a fail (or money hording tactic) from the PWI designers who decided to create a character like this.

Totally agree on the alm change, would be way better since priest is made to play in partys. For the 10% scrolls, sure you can buy as many as you want, if everything is selfbuffed it will be less OP to stack your char with all 10% scrolls than with the current amount of buffs you can get to inflate your stats + slows crone inflation and balances out paying people vs. non paying people since you can only get scrolls for $ currently. Glad you accepted a littlebit of my ''carebear nonsense'' :P:P
    Back ya'cha dickhead,Did I ever tell you that you are not a representative example of this community and trust me, that's a compliment!!!!All good though.Everyone knows how you speak and treat other's is how you really feel about yourself!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 02-17-2016 at 12:38 PM.