+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They should change alm to a group buff a la gmb so you only get it when you are in party.
    hmmm. How about party heal...? XD
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

BUT Elves are party depending classes up to level 50 before changing to temps... XD
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife1 View Post
    I like the changes that's yet to come.It'll let people start to know they'er own character without depending on other's to keep them alive. Seeing that the Trinity Race can't be added to exchange to sell is this what were looking at sometimes in the future for all characters?
    Did I ever tell you that you are not a representative example of this community and trust me, that's a compliment xD
    I gotta kinda say that bmw1 wasn't referring to herself as a community example here. She was simply putting her own opinion out there. Nothing more.

@bmw1: The total cluster**** called trinity was simply because the current game devs (as opposed to the ones that actually wrote the game in the mid-late 2000s) had no idea how to extend the existing game using the existing framework. Instead they tacked trinity on with chewing gum and duct tape. A total hack job that really should not have been released. I don't expect them to break the rest of the races in quite the same manner - though I am pretty sure they have some far more creative methods in mind to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They should change alm to a group buff a la gmb so you only get it when you are in party.

As far as the isen scroll shop......... cool idea ill just spend 1 billion crones and have a lifetime supply of everything.
    I kinda agree, tho I really do feel Almighty and MB should be left as bufferable (is that even a word? o.o) to other players. Sometimes those to buffs alone are what other players depend on to lvl and farm ect.

To take either of these away will make it harder for lowbies and imo thats a sh1ty move.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I kinda agree, tho I really do feel Almighty and MB should be left as bufferable (is that even a word? o.o) to other players. Sometimes those to buffs alone are what other players depend on to lvl and farm ect.

To take either of these away will make it harder for lowbies and imo thats a sh1ty move.
    It means buying them scroll if they change it.Well suck to new comers for sure.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

If its just lowbies thats the problem they could just make those vampure costume sets with the super +def which makes u solo lower at lvl 1. Right now they are 1 day only so just have to make it 7 days.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Either way, they will have to do something to compensate for sure.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

no matter what templar will be the king at the end

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife1 View Post
    Back ya'cha dickhead,Did I ever tell you that you are not a representative example of this community and trust me, that's a compliment!!!!All good though.Everyone knows how you speak and treat other's is how you really feel about yourself!!!!!!!!!
    Dw just checking if you remembered the last time I said exactly the same and you went fully bonkers lololol but ofcourse you now have some crazy dude stalking you at the forums which needs more attention.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Are you even a representative? Let me join you.. hahahahahahaha If there is really any. XD
    You are pretty representative except for the fact that you are too happy and kind to people :P but indeed what is representative, who knows, I don't I just check what people reply lel
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h