+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Why would someone put you in their ignore list? you cool sir o.o

Even my dentist told me I needed a crown, I was like
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Electrike guy should be banned for spamming the forum with the awesome word. You know what, this forum is more forgiving compared to others out there. If mods see your name as a big **** spammer, I see ban hammer for you and your IP as well.
    It is not good for banning a spammer.even if im a moderator. i cannot ban that one unless he is not posting bad words here ( i.e b***** or f*cked up or some sort.). it is not good for general reading.since forum can anyone read it even a 5 year old. peace!.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I can only say, don't post stuff which has already been said 10 times and don't repeat the same thing over and over like electrike does. If you want that, put it in your signature.

In a community like this with too many totally f*cked up people(like seriously mentally ill ones like Maha or a few other no-livers) you don't really stick out, some of this stuff just works on my nerves. But again, that could also be me
    it is normal on all forums that there is like that one. even a five year old can post a forum.it is more professional writer compare to adults.

Quote Originally Posted by mitoshichan View Post
    it is normal on all forums that there is like that one. even a five year old can post a forum.it is more professional writer compare to adults.
    Giving hope to me... but still people are getting used to those word/s to express their hatred/anger. BTW being childish sometimes make you relieved on a stressful day... XD
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    It is not good for banning a spammer.even if im a moderator. i cannot ban that one unless he is not posting bad words here ( i.e b***** or f*cked up or some sort.). it is not good for general reading.since forum can anyone read it even a 5 year old. peace!.
    banning real spammers is always a good thing for forums, and there are forum add-ons to help you weed them out before they cause problems - especially on VBulletin. However being marginally literate in English or even posting nonsense most of the time is not really a bannable offense unless there are strict rules on the port prohibiting it. An example of one of the latter is elitepvpers who will ban you aggressively for posts that are not topic. With some of lolghhosts's posts, he would not last a week there.

Thankfully this (and most other) discussion boards are not nearly that anal about it. My own forums certainly aren't.

banning real spammers is always a good thing for forums, and there are forum add-ons to help you weed them out before they cause problems - especially on VBulletin. However being marginally literate in English or even posting nonsense most of the time is not really a bannable offense unless there are strict rules on the port prohibiting it. An example of one of the latter is elitepvpers who will ban you aggressively for posts that are not topic. With some of lolghhosts's posts, he would not last a week there.

Thankfully this (and most other) discussion boards are not nearly that anal about it. My own forums certainly aren't.
    I remember the first time I posted in epvp forums, it was an instant ban qq
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I remember the first time I posted in epvp forums, it was an instant ban qq
    I am still banned there. They really don't like me and ban every acct I try to make - so I just lurk and sometimes get on batman's acct if I have something to say (rarely since I can't be arsed most of the time).

'Nother retard, blocked. I should make a honour list in my sig for blocked players lolol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    'Nother retard, blocked. I should make a honour list in my sig for blocked players lolol
    they really should have a rank for the blocked list. those with higher ranks will in the background match ip addresses to alt accounts and block those too.
    That would rock.

they really should have a rank for the blocked list. those with higher ranks will in the background match ip addresses to alt accounts and block those too.
    That would rock.
    That would be an incredible idea o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast