+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16
    VIT DEKAN will be ALSO CROWDING in LIME
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    True but some of the most Patches done are from KR right... but some are change a bit like the GHOST Arrow on Scouts its 500 mana
    Cause I asked Karazy to lower it. Low lvl characters wont be able to use them and still 500 MP per 3 sec tick is a sh!t ton of a lot for a class that is no caster.
    And pls stop double posting just edit your main post =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Cause I asked Karazy to lower it. Low lvl characters wont be able to use them and still 500 MP per 3 sec tick is a sh!t ton of a lot for a class that is no caster.
    And pls stop double posting just edit your main post =_=
    it's very simply, the amount of mp consumed should be max. mp % based so at every lvl it's a different amount, appropriate for the amount of mana you have at that lvl. Don't even bother asking him, lolghost is a total retard that only spams dumb sh1t at this forum, thus why I blocked him. If I wanna watch something with the IQ of a chicken struggle, I'll just visit one of the farms near my town.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-02-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    it's very simply, the amount of mp consumed should be max. mp % based so at every lvl it's a different amount, appropriate for the amount of mana you have at that lvl. Don't even bother asking him, lolghost is a total retard that only spams dumb sh1t at this forum, thus why I blocked him. If I wanna watch something with the IQ of a chicken struggle, I'll just visit one of the farms near my town.
    Yeah some auras should just substract % of the characters max Mp rather than consuming x amount every 3 seconds :l
    Completely agree.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!