+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    hi nub :3
    @story, youre wrong.
    used to play agi pred for a long time when they got the first skill changes with royal mask gives all stat boost and secret hide 100% chance on lv7. its been fun & worth it even if i miss mind ex and deathcall :c
    Long time xD
    And then comes a Temp and rekts you hard >.>
    But yeh if you know what you're doing should work. Specially now that this patch actually makes Agi Dhans more playable.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Long time xD
    And then comes a Temp and rekts you hard >.>
    But yeh if you know what you're doing should work. Specially now that this patch actually makes Agi Dhans more playable.
    Play agi dhan and get someone else to support you with a rumir and lvl 7 loop. #GG

Also wit the katar mastery from Pred giving 15% crit it seems you can go full DD ops on your weapon and still have insane critrate? like what 15(katar mastery)? +32(upg kater)?+5(basic) ? thats over 50% crit lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Play agi dhan and get someone else to support you with a rumir and lvl 7 loop. #GG

Also wit the katar mastery from Pred giving 15% crit it seems you can go full DD ops on your weapon and still have insane critrate? like what 15(katar mastery)? +32(upg kater)?+5(basic) ? thats over 50% crit lmao
    Dhan will be more playable but 1 shot by some temp with 1kk melee and that melee knight posted seems to be real cos of all extra int points u get lvling +50 + u get attack increases from new priest buff + rumir buff +empo+ more ****ing buffs so 1 kk melee is possible maybe they will fix blunt on new temp patch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    Dhan will be more playable but 1 shot by some temp with 1kk melee and that melee knight posted seems to be real cos of all extra int points u get lvling +50 + u get attack increases from new priest buff + rumir buff +empo+ more ****ing buffs so 1 kk melee is possible maybe they will fix blunt on new temp patch?
    Knight was +26 in that screenie.

I have tested with melee less than a third of that (just under 200K) and trust me - I could 1/2-shot anyone with 500K HP or less and drop the Ruler of Ancient Darkness with about 8 hits. There is definitely something dodgy going on there (I suspect photoshop)

I'd love to see int sage a playable build again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Sorry for my retarded 10 year old zit that works in peoples nerves , he'll never say ''hahahahah man bla bla'' ever again.
    No s***t but that one hit me, considering I'm just a new guy here. Yet I'll continue my journey here...

Epic tagline + your real feelings
    You're not as bad as lolghost tho, that guy beats everyone like seriously lol.... And yes it's rather annoying if you wait till a thread is 5 pages long and then spam the reply to the first post which was already given in 20 fold by others, I considder that spam but hey who am I to judge you or tell you what to do. I can only say, don't post stuff which has already been said 10 times and don't repeat the same thing over and over like electrike does. If you want that, put it in your signature.

In a community like this with too many totally f*cked up people(like seriously mentally ill ones like Maha or a few other no-livers) you don't really stick out, some of this stuff just works on my nerves. But again, that could also be me
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You're not as bad as lolghost tho, that guy beats everyone like seriously lol.... And yes it's rather annoying if you wait till a thread is 5 pages long and then spam the reply to the first post which was already given in 20 fold by others, I considder that spam but hey who am I to judge you or tell you what to do. I can only say, don't post stuff which has already been said 10 times and don't repeat the same thing over and over like electrike does. If you want that, put it in your signature.

In a community like this with too many totally f*cked up people(like seriously mentally ill ones like Maha or a few other no-livers) you don't really stick out, some of this stuff just works on my nerves. But again, that could also be me
    I can only say, don't post stuff which has already been said 10 times and don't repeat the same thing over and over like electrike does. If you want that, put it in your signature.

Banned
    I can only say, don't post stuff which has already been said 10 times and don't repeat the same thing over and over like electrike does. If you want that, put it in your signature.

Banned

Banned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast