+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear GM Karazy?

Dear GM Karazy?

Any Updates regarding the lost "HOLIDAY STOCKINGS (50%Mobility Scroll)?

Yeah i just wanted to know too... O.o
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Ditto lost 100 4 stacks of 25 holiday stockings from my personal guild bank that were then turned in to holiday candy on reimbursement that are know in limbo as is ticket plz reimburse us what we put in hrs into gather and 4 stacks =1200 e-cash that would be nice if they were returned thks and plz no ban just kicking the wheels lol

Send in a ticket, we have a list of people who lost those items and have been restoring them for those who have sent in tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    Ditto lost 100 4 stacks of 25 holiday stockings from my personal guild bank that were then turned in to holiday candy on reimbursement that are know in limbo as is ticket plz reimburse us what we put in hrs into gather and 4 stacks =1200 e-cash that would be nice if they were returned thks and plz no ban just kicking the wheels lol
    I hate to tell you this but say good bye to your holiday goodies stored in your guild bank, I heard they are only restoring items missing from character and EM treasury.

Something wrong with items was on Exchange Inventory i guess, Maybe because of bug or from last maintenance or from last patch

"Holiday Stockings" was on Exchange Inventory, After last maintenance they gone

And for people who had "Transcendence Stone Fragment" and "All stone" dropped from mobs in mirror dungeon and keep them at Exchange Inventory, Now you need to check your Exchange Inventory again, and you'll see they are gone too... (gone after last maintenance)