+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Game crashes usually happen if the pc's memory is low.

I still have the issue sometimes. But whats annoying the crap outa me atm is that for some reason when Im in game I cant seem to be able to open anything else on my pc. Cant open Chrome/ IE or files on my pc or other clients. If I wish to duel log I have to open one client, let it get to the GG update thingy and then very quickly open the next client and load it up. If I get past the first GG thingy and wait a bit, then I cant open second client (like I have to open the 2nd client instantly once the first GG update is over). And same as opening pc files or web pages. I have to open everything BEFORE I get in game and then I can only stay on that web site or file and cant open new windows or files. And 9 times outa 10, those pages/ files that are open tend to crash anyways some time later.

I remember my pc doing this exact same thing some time ago, but the issue went away some how (I dont know why or how) but now all of a sudden the issue is back and I duno whats causing it or how to fix it

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

On every PC I get my hands on I uninstall internet explorer and most of those issues with GG go away fast. I am having a unused script something popping up on my family room desktop pc. Gonna try uninstalling edge on that PC or check where that scrip thing is but for now that is by far the only issue with GG and some random DCs
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!