+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Overall Tera is better game than BnS, at first it was omg what a nice game but after few days was like "omg new map and again same few quests 1dung and so on" Boooring, and those gold sellers spam LOL. BnS hype is over now xD BnS pvp? Destroyer spin2win or FM freeze U 2deatch ;p Soon new OP class Warlock (booring)
    I can agree that TERA gets stale really quick. Especially if you dont pvp. Warrior is way more satisfying than guardian super fun hehe. Now if only EME gave out some serious rewards for pvp.... rip murderous intent.

    At least there are nice costumes! time for pictures hehe

    Me, Cloud and Alt priest


    Me and cloud matching everything XD


    Me and coco who is tera's version of karren ^.- for now? who knows karren come play with me!
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 02-06-2016 at 06:46 PM.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  2. #12
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    now that I know your latest ign I might pop by and say hai!
    BnS looks interesting but will take me some time to get my head around.
    NCSoft isn't as bad as PlayWith. At least they don't sell OP crap in their aion item mall. Aion is my other go-to game when I actually have time for games.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-07-2016 at 12:21 PM.

    Jesus was my love child.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I can agree that TERA gets stale really quick. Especially if you dont pvp. Warrior is way more satisfying than guardian super fun hehe. Now if only EME gave out some serious rewards for pvp.... rip murderous intent.

    At least there are nice costumes! time for pictures hehe

    Me, Cloud and Alt priest


    Me and cloud matching everything XD


    Me and coco who is tera's version of karren ^.- for now? who knows karren come play with me!
    That's some kawaii shiet right there lol, not judging just sayin' :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That's some kawaii shiet right there lol, not judging just sayin' :P
    Its a double positive because while elins are kawaii they are also the best race for pvp because of their small hitboxes XD

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    now that I know your latest ign I might pop by and say hai!
    BnS looks interesting but will take me some time to get my head around.
    NCSoft isn't as bad as PlayWith. At least they don't sell OP crap in their aion item mall. Aion is my other go-to game when I actually have time for games.
    yup come come :P btw I needs your help to make my tera run better u know anythings about unreal engine?

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  5. #15
    Emperor EaglePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Posts
    11,207
    Ye, if you go to your installation folder, look for a .exe called "uninstall"
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

    BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

  6. #16
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I can agree that TERA gets stale really quick. Especially if you dont pvp. Warrior is way more satisfying than guardian super fun hehe. Now if only EME gave out some serious rewards for pvp.... rip murderous intent.

    At least there are nice costumes! time for pictures hehe

    Me, Cloud and Alt priest


    Me and cloud matching everything XD


    Me and coco who is tera's version of karren ^.- for now? who knows karren come play with me!
    haha Im still not done here yet but maybe someday.

    And playing 2 games is just ugh = no timez for dat.

    Edit, cute costumes tho!


    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  7. #17
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,241
    I saw a fb post about BnS the other day and they were showing the VDay costumes there. So I went researching their other stuffs. WOW why cant we have things like this here. I'm sooo jealous ><


    I loveeeee this. Its fkn hot asf



    Andddd



    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I saw a fb post about BnS the other day and they were showing the VDay costumes there. So I went researching their other stuffs. WOW why cant we have things like this here. I'm sooo jealous ><


    I loveeeee this. Its fkn hot asf



    Andddd

    Especially on female giant xd

  9. #19
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Especially on female giant xd
    Uglyyy giants!


    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  10. #20
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Uglyyy giants!
    Hey don't you leave behind darkelfs >
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify