+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    As with everything game related:

Soon TM
    inbe4 Half Life 3 confirmed and produced before next rohan patch.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Ohh thx Eagle and sniper got it xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lololol! Dude go play a pvp priest and then come tell us they are only here to buff ppls lolol

Priest (pvp Im meaning) has to be one of the hardest chars in game to play. You have to have impeccable timing these days to debuff the temps ref/ sprit/ and vac them or a guards Rohas/ SS/ sprit/ and vac them or a noirs ref and so on or knowing which char to bind/ stun and when and so much more. And all the while being able to keep yourself alive as 9 times out 10, you're the first target in pvp and throughout all of that you have you try and keep your party alive with heals/ Obi/ cures/ buffs etc etc.

Then factor in all of the stuns you're gonna cop, (guard/def have like 2/3? stuns?) then temp stuns, the binds/ roots from priest and ever coped a noirs stuns? They last forever AND 1 you can't even heal or pot/ tear through so yea LOL and then if there's a mage there and you can't kite away from him and he puts BA on you have to try and keep your party alive without being able to do jack sh1t to the opposing team = no vac/ bind/ roots.

In a lot of cases when my guild pvps and its decent there is 2/2 parties or more. Trying to work through 2 pts coming at you at once is dam hard work with all of the above that I've mentioned.

If a priest just "stands there and buffs", she/ he should give up Rohan and uninstal.

Exactly!
    Rumir much harder to play, knowing when to time your heals who to anti crit who to add dark side loop, when to pop anti stun, when to pop growth accel, and lets not forget it's hard as fu.ck to switch from dark side to light. and to stop attacking people makes it 10x harder.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Rumir much harder to play, knowing when to time your heals who to anti crit who to add dark side loop, when to pop anti stun, when to pop growth accel, and lets not forget it's hard as fu.ck to switch from dark side to light. and to stop attacking people makes it 10x harder.
    I duno if its "much harder" but you are right about the dark side/ light side thing and abt the tryin to stop attacking people. I accidently kill a few nubs with mine while trolling around and all because I couldn't stop attacking them in time.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I duno if its "much harder" but you are right about the dark side/ light side thing and abt the tryin to stop attacking people. I accidently kill a few nubs with mine while trolling around and all because I couldn't stop attacking them in time.
    Try clicking or double click fast next to you character(the floor) when wanting to stop atking then click fast or F2-6 the characters you're supporting in that instant. The atk spd animation is slow so it might lag a bit. I do this with my warlock on Mass pvp sometimes it lags and stays atking the target before...
    ...stupid ass staffs slow atk spd
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    It's not a challenge about what's the hardest to play lol She merely stated the point that priest isn't a useless class. In general I don't think any class is ''hard to play'' rohan is very easy compared to games like Dota/League and such which requires skill and not a big wallet. Anyone claiming rohan is hard to play (beside the fact that it's hard to get money to gear your char and such) is just plain bad at online games such as this one.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-12-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8