+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: valentine's day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I hope Rohan will have their players back again
    can't see it happening. The view from rohan players outside the box is, well, not favorable. Not a single one of them wants to come back to what this game has become.

Perhaps when everyone is self-buffed there will be some sanity coming back into the game. But at the moment when the average non-vit end game player needs to have 200K+ HP to keep from being 1 and 2-shotted, nobody out there is interested into coming back into that.

Rohan is going to have to change drastically before the legacy players will even consider logging in here again.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    can't see it happening. The view from rohan players outside the box is, well, not favorable. Not a single one of them wants to come back to what this game has become.

Perhaps when everyone is self-buffed there will be some sanity coming back into the game. But at the moment when the average non-vit end game player needs to have 200K+ HP to keep from being 1 and 2-shotted, nobody out there is interested into coming back into that.

Rohan is going to have to change drastically before the legacy players will even consider logging in here again.
    The 1 or 2 shot skills are mostly nerfed tho, surviving a little longer is pretty well possible. The problem still is templars with 30% dd pen stones tho, they wack everything but other classes are and will get good at killing in a short time too (guards for example).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    the guys playing Rohan out there atm won't touch a moba-style Rohan II. Most that will go near a moba are going to LoL where they have already built up their awesomeness. Rohan II will have to work really REALLY hard to pull folks from LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    New updates and Rohan II will definitely put Rohan back to game. haha
    Rohan 2 is going to be totally shiete since dota/lol are 1000X better and totally not P2W, which is somthing PWI can't desigen, ever.

New updates will be good if they can adress the inflating EM prices which only get higher and higher and when they start giving more good stuff to new and playing players in GOOD events. which makes you able to get good items/gear with spending alot of time in game rather than just emptying your wallets.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Rohan 2 is going to be totally shiete since dota/lol are 1000X better and totally not P2W, which is somthing PWI can't desigen, ever.

New updates will be good if they can adress the inflating EM prices which only get higher and higher and when they start giving more good stuff to new and playing players in GOOD events. which makes you able to get good items/gear with spending alot of time in game rather than just emptying your wallets.
    The problem with EM or any other brokered trading system I have encountered in any game, is that the players themselves set the cost of items. The game operators have no control at all over how much things will sell for in their trading shops. They can't stop players from gouging their peers with pricing in a game any more than they can control. The thing is that EM is an economy on its own. Putting something up for a price that other players feel is unacceptable will not sell.

As for PWI handing out really good stuff at events would hurt the EM community. Remember what happened when Epics were introduced? 90% of the EM commerce was totally fked because those epics were being handed out at similar prices as the best EM gear. The people that worked hard to make that gear got really upset and left. I would estimate that YNK lost 50% of its player base over that. I doubt if even 15% of those people came back since they were that pissed.

Well I think that keeping Upgrades at 6th Tier(Glacials) is more than enough(Should have stayed in 5th Tier). Let players that want to have Onyx Weapons farm them and come up with different options with them but selling Upgrd Onyx weapons is a bad idea after all. That way farmers have something to farm for other than Onyx Armors, Onyx frags, Trans frags that should keep the EM prices going. Another thing is at least making a specific schedule for when Upgrds will be sold lets say every 4 or 6 months that way players know when to throw their wallets at the screen and prices for this said items don't go full retarded on EM. Walters and Magic Talis are very needed to. Talis and Opaniels for those that want a little more power based on stats maybe add Blueprints for this craft weapons in game so players can craft them but with a lot of items needed to make them. Blueprints for Pray of water temple and Pray of Emperor would be nice to. But as I said with stupid amounts of items needed to craft them. Should make crafting worth doing again.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The problem with EM or any other brokered trading system I have encountered in any game, is that the players themselves set the cost of items. The game operators have no control at all over how much things will sell for in their trading shops. They can't stop players from gouging their peers with pricing in a game any more than they can control. The thing is that EM is an economy on its own. Putting something up for a price that other players feel is unacceptable will not sell.

As for PWI handing out really good stuff at events would hurt the EM community. Remember what happened when Epics were introduced? 90% of the EM commerce was totally fked because those epics were being handed out at similar prices as the best EM gear. The people that worked hard to make that gear got really upset and left. I would estimate that YNK lost 50% of its player base over that. I doubt if even 15% of those people came back since they were that pissed.
    The demand on items decides their price partly, If they'd make it easier to get feathers and sell upgs monthly for example they'd lower the prices of these items. Good stuff has more to do with handing out consumables like 100% ses/ASES, costume patterns, socket stones and so on. This doesn't hurt the community and helps everyone
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The demand on items decides their price partly, If they'd make it easier to get feathers and sell upgs monthly for example they'd lower the prices of these items. Good stuff has more to do with handing out consumables like 100% ses/ASES, costume patterns, socket stones and so on. This doesn't hurt the community and helps everyone
    But they won't change EM overpricing in the least. That is something that is out of PWi control beyond shutting down EM altogether.

But they won't change EM overpricing in the least. That is something that is out of PWi control beyond shutting down EM altogether.
    You can always move the over pricing guys to an Auction House o.o
    Keep the over priced OP stuff on AH and the more accessible stuff on EM done
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

What you mean is that you can't change the general greed of people. However by actively selling or releasing items such as upgrades (which cost now 35-40k rps due to inflation) they can cap the prices, if upgs are sold every month for 20k rps noone will buy one for 40k so the price drops. This should be done with some items like Talismans/Walter Medals/ Upg weapons and bossdrop rings, from which rings the hardest one is to control. By setting a standard price the greed of people is literally capped.

If they don't do this prices will increase more and no new player will stay since it's unaffordable to buy these things.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-19-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster