+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best Farm Character?

Thank you so far for the help guys Sorry for being a drag but I have one more question.
    What is the best farm character (Low econ) From what I read i think it is INT Templar but I might be wrong please enlighten me and than you.
    I currently have a Wiz and Str Dex guard and I was looking for a 3rd Character to login with to help with the farming.
    I also done my research and Saw that Rumirs are pretty good at that too.
    Anyhow please help me one more time and if possible please put down Skill tree build SO I have some idea how to go about building my 3rd Character and TY

Who ever told you that templars where cheap(low econ) is trolling you. Get a str DS in that party for devastating results(I mean faster killing mobs >.>). Don't take a Trinity(Rumir or Noir) you'll need a weapon to Transmute in that Arrendal and will give you a hard time.

Oh and btw no need to make a new thread for a simple question I could have answer this in your original one about the Wizzy.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

WELL R.I.P ME xD thank you for the advice.
    Also I been lurking around I wanted to know what is up with the Recyling system we have now and where I can find the list of recipes for it.

Its in the Help button mostly but that is depending on what recycling you're going for.
    Recycling 1 is for normal items Armors, weapons etc etc.
    Recycling 2 is for premium items if you want to call them Upgrding boss drops, SES to AES, Walter Medal/Talisman upgrding, etc etc.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Is there somewhere, where I can view a complete list because I am sure I didnt see SES + SES in the help botton but that might be me being dumb

Um im not completely sure if there was a list of items but the chance to make a AES from SES + SES is kind of low. If someone is reading this and knows all the items pls comment, help will be much appreciated.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

RBNXD Is it possible you can give me a basic dragon sage Skill build order and thanks

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Savage, Wizard or Str Sage are all viable options.

Str Sage is particularly handy, as it requires very little gearing and but a few SES's.
    Downsides, however, are the following facts:

- Hunterknitting is a PIA. It gets all tangled up. Seriously, though. When your evolve runs out before your monster is killed.. it will first finish off the monster before it will re-buff evolve. This results in you being in a lesser-than-optimal defensive position (loss of impenetrable and eventually blue defense), as well as having less attack values, etc. etc.

Since suction skill is HP only, you need HP to MP skill lvl 1 (or 2 by SES, but rather put that ses on something else instead) - it has very little cooldown..and thus your HK will spam it all day, every day.

- Evolve is quite mandatory, as such is a lvl 7 SES. At all times. It's also your only lvl 7 requirement, so it could be worse, right?

- You can have thrice the melee of a templar, it will always outdamage you.

---------------------------------

Cost effective farming:

Max. armor defense/melee zhen
    (Near) Max. armor+5 with minimum dmg (~3 parts), other parts don't need an option per sé although minus crit dmg or extra HP always comes in handy.

1 or 2 skill points into hp suction
    1 to 2 skill points into HP to MP (eventually SES to lvl 2 if you can be bothered)
    Impenetrable lvl 6 (extra defense, d'uh)
    Blue defense - undervalued skill, works great for farming especially in combination with the aforementioned min.dmg armor parts. Lv.5 only

Rest is pretty much straight forward, don't bother with elemental skills or separation ones.

This build has very little maintenance cost, apart from the single lvl 7 SES every month. The only downside is the time between two evolves if your defense is not sufficient (for instance: I get hit minimum dmg when in evolve and, with the build above, that means near 0 to max. 20 dmg per mob. If my evolve runs out, I get hit for 2-400's a regular hit..).

It also does not require any outside buffs, no longer running around begging people.

Don't forget to farm at places like Kallista, Giants Fingerprint and the likes (if you're lvl 9x). Do not bother with Upper, etc.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 02-03-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Dragon fighter skills

Dragon Sage skills

This is at lvl90 and some important skills didnt have SES cause I reseted resently. But that is all the skills you need to be effective.
    Use EaglePhoenix guide on what to lvl6-7 and youll be fine. Remember this is full Str build youll clean rooms easy. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Dragon fighter skills

Dragon Sage skills

This is at lvl90 and some important skills didnt have SES cause I reseted resently. But that is all the skills you need to be effective.
    Use EaglePhoenix guide on what to lvl6-7 and youll be fine. Remember this is full Str build youll clean rooms easy. GL

Any changes could be lowering Suction down to lvl 1 (or maybe 2), and putting those points into whatever-the-first-attack-skill-is-named-below-forefootswing. Due to how AoE suction works in this game, you don't need much % of suction to get full HP with a single AoE. Low CD zhen counter and Splitter will help you out with that.

I have also not fleshed out Zhen counter (get lvl 1), and put those skill points into forefootswing instead for a finisher when the others are on CD.

O, btw - TWINS are mandatory. At least str ones. Eventually followed up by VIT if you need the defense or DEX for the extra crit damage. Anything else that adds str/dex/vit/melee workse too, of course.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher