+ Reply to Thread

Berserker Class Combo damage error?

Sorry i want to ask some question, is it True that Berserker class combod damage still has bug on it? On pvp matter i mean, cz many ppl said that Berserker combo damage has very low damage on pvp or versus player, thats why theres still so few bererker class,
    so i want to clarify its true or not that bererker class still have damage bug on its combo damage?

Quote Originally Posted by DeaDeot View Post
    Sorry i want to ask some question, is it True that Berserker class combod damage still has bug on it? On pvp matter i mean, cz many ppl said that Berserker combo damage has very low damage on pvp or versus player, thats why theres still so few bererker class,
    so i want to clarify its true or not that bererker class still have damage bug on its combo damage?
    Yep, it's still there.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

so how to report or Posting to beg for that problem to be fixed?

Believe me. We've tried sending tickets and all that, but its still there. So best to just sit back, relax, keep calm and play seal.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Most of the issues with the second class is PVP damage, but if you're just after the story and PVE it's fine. I mostly play PVE so it really doesn't bother me much at all. If you want to go for PVP, play as a Gambler and use the Luck Bug for insane damage.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

ah ty guys thats all acceptable answer for me, yea i guess i use it for PvE then hahahahah and Keep calm till they fix it