+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmargaretha52 View Post
    can i ask something??
    for what the torn fabric
    at first I honestly thought that it was the fabric from the sage tower capes. But now that I think about I honestly have no clue what its for.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

I suggest you ask the GMs, I also got one.. >< and I'm not happy with it.

i can open the lovely box,it is just in my bag .i take it to the Marco the appraiser,and there is no option to get the rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersheep View Post
    i can open the lovely box,it is just in my bag .i take it to the Marco the appraiser,and there is no option to get the rewards
    Have you tried talking to the NPC? you see it doesnt open when you appraise the item you just talk to him
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    Have you tried talking to the NPC? you see it doesnt open when you appraise the item you just talk to him
    yes,there is no yellow question mark on it,only two options,i have tried them both,but it make no sense-.-

Same here. Relog and everything will there. Should anyways it worked for me.Good luck.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

still cant get the rewards T.T OH MY GOD

turned out to be the item last year yes . not in vain to buy materials to others who sell in the town and get a brick hat.DG

I cant trade it

hueee I changed 4 ILY into 2box, and bring it to marco, but there's no yellow mark over his head. and i tried to talk to him and even trade him, but nothing happened, there's no option where i could trade my box into gifts ;-; please help me

same here cant turn lovely box into item. . .