+ Reply to Thread

Comparing battle pet

Since grinding loyalty is a pain, i only have one battle pet (fire spirit)
    So I curious about other battle pet.

1. I know dark spirit increase atk and light spirit increase m.atk.
    But how about fire spirit and water ? I don't see any significant bonus parameter in my status window.

2. Any formula to determine how much bonus stat increase ?
    Because I've heard about dark spirit lv 60+ish increase 110 atk or so.

3. Does battle pet rank (S, AAA, AA, A) also influence the amount of bonus ?
    Because from the info I read from the guide, the difference is only amount of self status parameter.

4. I've heard a rumor that S rank are harder to leveling (more exp required). Is that true ?

5. Any info about the third set of equip (above forest warrior). Do they only update the manual but not the equip ?

Thanks for your time to reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post

But how about fire spirit and water ? I don't see any significant bonus parameter in my status window.

Because from the info I read from the guide, the difference is only amount of self status parameter.

4. I've heard a rumor that S rank are harder to leveling (more exp required). Is that true ?

5. Any info about the third set of equip (above forest warrior). Do they only update the manual but not the equip ?

I wish I could answer, but I only have a Light Spirit and it says it adds movement speed and not Magic Attack. I see my movement speed go up when I summon my Light spirit, but I did not pay attention to magic attack. I read that Fire spirit raises Attack and Water spirit raises Defense. I don't know about the pet Ranks, mine is just normal. I hope other players can give us some more details too.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post

I Hope this will help a little about Bpet.
    So Far that i've known about Bpet

1. Bpet did add status and some bpet status excels the other bpet. for Example
    Fire Bpet having more stats on Attack Speed and Max HP
    Dark Bpet Having More stats on Damage and Max AP
    Light Bpet Having more stats on Magic and Movement Speed
    Water Bpet Having more stats on Evasion and Defence (havent got one, was askin from my Friend)

2. Formula ? idk about the Formula..
    as far as i know about the addition status for bpet
    it goes up 1 or 2 for damage (dark Bpet) for every level, and some magic point for every 1 or 2 level on Light Spirit
    Fire Spirit gain 1 attk speed every 5 levels. Light Spirit Gain 1 Move Speed every 5 or 7 level (Cant Remember)
    and I Think the Grade of the Bpet hav some effect from the status addition (higher Grade get more stat than lower grade one)

3. Lv.70 Dark Spirit with Grade A = having dmg status addition about 138 (if im not Mistaken)
    Lv.45 Dark Spirit with Grade AA = Having dmg status addition about 130
    the same level with Differ grade should be different

4. I think bpet hav the same amount of exp needed for each level no matter what grade it is, the differences was on the Bpet status
    Bpet with Grade A status will hav lower status (Dmg and def) than Grade AA one,
    with that fact above. ofcourse the time for killing monster / grinding place for differ Grade Bpet will be different..
    so.. higher grade bpet should be faster than Lower Grade Bpet.

5. look like they starting to appeared at Grabbit / Golden chest... idk about monster drop (normal Gear), havent got one from monster.

Thanks for your time reading.
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by novasparky View Post
    I Hope this will help a little about Bpet.
    So Far that i've known about Bpet

2. Formula ? idk about the Formula..
    as far as i know about the addition status for bpet
    it goes up 1 or 2 for damage (dark Bpet) for every level, and some magic point for every 1 or 2 level on Light Spirit
    Fire Spirit gain 1 attk speed every 5 levels. Light Spirit Gain 1 Move Speed every 5 or 7 level (Cant Remember)
    and I Think the Grade of the Bpet hav some effect from the status addition (higher Grade get more stat than lower grade one)

Thanks for your time reading.
    Lucy
    I see, that's explain why fire spirit gave no significant boost.
    After all 1 aspd for 5 level mean 20 aspd at max.
    While dark could gave around 200 atk.

I have a battle pet..
    But the only reason I have a dark spirit is because it looks so cool than the other battle pet (NO offense).
    This thread made me think if i got the right choice?
    They said the Light Spirit is the best? Is it true?