+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The WZ and 'farming', using the same stat.

Or, you build two FW, for two purposes: WZ (and bossing, alcanez?) and farming And these two FW will play Monster Survival too, so you will get many rubies (and manual Book) Well, if you are not easily bored type

What the purpose FW on warzone even when FW become hard to kill? The earthquake skill can paralyze 'enemy'. But since it is an area skill, and on WZ, our teammate will still receive the damage. Well, I haven't play Ice Wizard, but IW can freeze the enemy, and it is not area skill.

What I mean is, if you go to 'full VIT' type, it will be for bossing. You will be disappointed if your purpose is just for warzone. Think this way: if your FW is the last (wo)man standing in WZ, it's just a bonus

I play in Arus, so, finding the boss is not that difficult I don't know in Duran. queue?

I will inform the result if I had decide to make 'full VIT' type. But for now, I play other classes (INT type, sharing the same accesories). So I don't know when will it happen

Sadly earthquake is not guaranteed stun, just like gambler's all-in

In PvP FW is kinda useless, his casting speed is slower than IW. Mage always be a support in pvp, that's why mostly IW player doesn't spend single point in INT and go with WIS and VIT. IW is a nightmare for gambler, because of his slow and yeah, IW's new skill is AoE freeze guaranteed and his AoE skills have a chance to freeze too.

Well, WZ in arus is not hard anymore because there's no high-geared gambler with full luck. That's why u can tank it with FW. And also don't forget IW has glacier shield which absorb 80k damage for short time

I'm glad that more Peeps are interested in mage.

I have both FW and IW and will share more about FW on this post.

During WZ, I killed several peeps by doing this skill sequence > dancing flame - Earthquake - Inferno. Easily clean up apostles as they have low defense.

For PvP, dancing flame - Earthquake - Phoenix - Inferno, etc", able to kill some peeps, especially when PvP without buff, FW has more advantage as flame shield gives 800 def and 800 eva.

For farming, i used to solo run Sage Tower, as FW no need buff or anything, i'm able to keep all drops for myself which gives below loots for f1-f5 clean up (no boss fight):
    - 2-3 stacks of rubies (worth 95M cegel for each stack)
    - 8-16 boxes of balie box (worth around 80-90M cegel each)
    - 3-8 Balie capes (worth around 100M cegel each)
    - Sometimes Refinement manual G16 (100M?), G17 (500M)
    >> which amounts around 1B to 3B cegel each run. (Duran Server)

The skill sequence which i did for solo sage run :
    - For Mobs : Dancing Flame - Inferno - Earthquake - Stick Booster - Inferno - Meteor - Earthquake - stick booster, repeat.
    - For Solo Bossing will be posted later on
    Last edited by Lyn1101; 12-02-2016 at 03:38 AM.

FW Solo Sage Bossing:
    - Squid (F1 boss) : This boss is pretty hurt which able to give 8k-10k damage for set of BH xg+10, Jikael TBS xg+9. i wont recommend to do this boss as its not really worth spending time to get the boxes. The trick is to lure it to safe area tht has no poison river (the spot where has many balies before u got to the boss), and u have to tank all his damages, but this boss only has normal attacks which enable you to react to the damage easily.
    - Rabbit (F2 boss) : This boss is pretty tanky which will take 2+ hrs to solo if no apostle for buffs and holy magic. first, always clean up all the mobs before hitting the boss. The trick for this boss is by doing square kiting (keep kiting on the middle, use stalagmites as the marker), and do this skill sequence : Dancing flame - Giga flame - inferno - stick booster - giga flame - inferno - phoenix - stick booster. For each stick booster, you are able to throw 2-3 skills. By doing this right, you will receive 0 damage till the boss is dead.
    - Ps-2-jby (F3 boss) : This boss has low damage but has heal skill which recovers most of its HP (1 time use only). always clean up the mobs first and avoid the flames at all cost (the flames give poison debuff which decreases your hp to 1). the trick is to bring the boss to the door because flames wont go to door, the two pillars near the door is the marker for flames aggro. this boss has low damage and slow attack rate, should be able to tank and throw skills to it. But take note that at some point when this boss's hp is below 40%, it might use healing skill which recovers most of his hp, this skill is used once only.
    - Tree (F4 Boss) : This boss has big damage and poison. this boss is hard to solo but its possible to do so. The trick is to kit by circling the edges of the map while throwing skills like rabbit boss. If you do this right, u will receive 0 damage till the end. There's another trick for this boss which requires more than 1 person. as the boss have aggro on one of the person, lure it to middle and keep facing the boss at 180 degree position, while the other person keep hitting the boss. this will give 1 person free hit and receive no damage at all as the boss stucked at the middle.
    - Skeleton (F5 Boss) : This boss is able to summon many skeletons which deals 4k+ damage from each skeleton. This boss is able to be kit by doing straight line kit (stick booster to the opposite side of the boss). This boss has slow attack rate which makes it possible to avoid damage by using stick booster. if you do this right, u will receive 0 damage till the end. there's trick for more than 1 person too. the person who got the aggro should lure the boss to the small hill near the cliff and stuck it to the white stone. If you have apostle in party, it'd be the best to let the apostle stand on the cliff to avoid getting killed by skeletons.
    For Samael, i haven't found any way to solo this boss.
    Last edited by Lyn1101; 12-08-2016 at 06:15 PM.

@Lyn1101:

Do you have recommendation the Stat for FW, to 'have fun' on Sage Tower?
    Last edited by blahdong2; 12-02-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdong2 View Post
    @Lyn1101:

Do you have recommendation the Stat for FW, to 'have fun' on Sage Tower?
    My status is putting 200 Stamina and the rest to Intelligence, but it's not recommended for new Sage Runners.

The recommended Status is 350 Stamina and rest to Intelligence. After getting used to sage, you might want to allocate more to intelligence.

Putting 200 Stamina is the bare minimum stamina required to survive Samael Boss's skills.

I'd be glad to show how it's done, including solo hard rooms in sage towers (Alchemist, tree, steel, library room).

My FireWizard IGN is Muffin, in Duran Server
    My IceWizard IGN is Cruffin, in Duran Server

Because i've retired for a while, please leave message to My Instagram : lizzyinan or My Line : lizzyinan1101,
    and we go to sage tower together.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    I've question about end game related.
    As far as I know, every game design mage as damage dealer or utility. But since Seal is simpler in the term of gameplay, mage should be known as damage dealer.

But majority of other class also excell at damage dealer.
    Lets say Assassin who can overwhelm enemy in pvp, gambler who can dish out damage with very high aspd or gunner who can took enemy out with critical hit.

Mage don't have these qualities.
    Their range outclassed by gambler. Their high damage skill is outclassed by gunner. And even their utility (immolation, freeze, mana shield) outclassed by renegade (break debuff and other stuff).

I wondering if mage worth a role as end game class.
    Like, how rarely people inviting Fire wizard or Ice to join raid, alcanez or hunting boss.
    I also never join warzone, so I never saw how mage competing with other class.
    Can someone tell me ?

I feel like they should buff mage because mage supposed to be great in attacking but fragile.
    Mage has bug issues. The skill is underated / useless compared to other, but ... you know, we've(Ice Wiz) support skill which's... very very useless too, named glacial shield, more likely "is this skill ? or just stiker?" .Please dont pick mage if u hot headed.