Quote Originally Posted by clsept View Post
There's a lot of view points regarding Mage, i will share my opinion here:

For fire Wizard:

Why play fire wizard:

For War Zone (for this one, i will explain in detail):
- It'd be best to build tank (High survivability) Fire wizard. Even if you invest some points to int, the damage won't increase a lot. (due to bug)
FYI : I was one of the last survival during Warzone, where they need to gank on me.
- Circle of Fire is the worst enemy for Gambler. It will return 200 dmg for each hit.
- Gamblers from your team will be able to masquerade you for magic attack buff.
- You can blink using staff booster, you can get whooping 400 defense buff, and you have 100% (so far) aoe immobilize.
Pieces of advice:
- Don't die or disconnect because you are needed till the end of Warzone. (at least till all of your gamblers die)
- You have to invest all into vit and wis (please do this only if you are not hunting anymore).
- Always make sure your mana shield is ON. (for vit and wis build)
- Time your Flame shield and Staff Booster usage because they have a long cool down time. (The good timed Flame shield and staff booster will be the key of winning)
- Always use Aoe Skills, only use job 1's 1 v 1 skills in case you are protecting your apostle.
- Avoid assassin as much as possible! (For now, berserker's combo is bugged, so i won't mention it. if it got fixed, totally avoid berserker at all cost!)
Ah... interesting answer.
I never thought to leave int and put everything on vit and wis.
And you mean 2k damage feedback work perfectly ? Thats a good news.
And earthquake has 100% chance to immobilize at lv 5 ?

And I don't know much about bug in this game.
Is this supposed "second class skill never work correctly" bug that GM never respond because they could potentially break the warzone?