+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clsept View Post
    2. Luck build gambler is bugged, it will do more damage than magic build gambler. luck build means investing status points to luck.
    For Fire Wizard, THe status is Stamina and wisdom only (6:4), while the equips are jikael xg TBS with Brick hat XG.
    For Gunner, If I'm not mistaken, Royal Blunderbuss XG, CCC.Xg.
    Yes, It's Critical headshot deals 2k damage

5. In Unison, Investing status points on Wisdom will gives more AP than normal.
    So Black jack actually (before the bug count) using magic power rather than luck as multiplier ?
    And 6:4 in lv 251 mean 450 vit and 300 wis ?
    You forgot the acc of the gunner and the upgrade And RBB is lv 20x right ?
    I wont surprise if the gunner only does 2k damage since both not at equal equip grade.

Anyway thank you.
    I dont have friend in game so I can't ask much about FW (so many people use Gunner/gambler/Assassin and they only care about offensive)

i know how you feel

i myself also mage

you dont need to worry about the existence of mage in end game

because in seal kr mage has pretty big role as a support(utility) both in pve or pvp

just wait for the class balancing update

here is a preview of the new update

Fire Wizard

Ice Wizard
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

Quote Originally Posted by Shunkashuuto View Post
    just wait for the class balancing update

here is a preview of the new update

Fire Wizard
    God... 4k is the immolation damage ?
    Waiting is a pain on this slow server.
    But there is a hope at least.

Whoa! This is really awesome! My Fire Wizard can't deal that much Immolation damage right now. If this is true, then I'll be happy if this fix can be applied to our server!

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Any update for the mage class build newbie here and want to know more about it.

Since I only have fire wizard I will explain some. CMIIW
    Changelog :
    1. Mana shield duration is a lot shorter, but now will block more damage (it mean drain more mana too) 50% to 70%
    2. Staff booster cooldown is shortened. Cost more mana but worth it.
    3. Mega fire strike now has longer cast range (it was the shortest cast range after fireball)
    4. Area skill get more damage, but still not worth for mage to mob (unless 2nd class area)
    5. Phoenix animation look uglier (Just my opinion)
    6. Immolation now deal a lot dps (it was 160?)

For fire wizard
    1. New skill : Dancing flame. Has base power almost similiar to giga flame but leaving enemy with dps (it mean guarantee immolation).
    2. Flame guard now increase more defense and in addition evasion too (def 400->800)
    3. Hell fire now increase 150 MPW instead 80

For build, I suggest to play single until 230 (tipa/jika set) and maxing int
    After that, you can build for WZ using clspet (tanky Fire/ bulky Ice) because mage job are ranged area control (dancing flame, earthquake, dps) with durability,
    or keep became nuker.
    Is that answer your question?
    Last edited by ashmstrike; 11-14-2016 at 02:58 PM.

For build, I have other opinion.....

For a Fire Wizard, you can play as mobber since level 170. You will have two area skills. The requirement, you have to have a Light Spirit battle pet level 7x. The battle pet will have skill:
    - Recover (battle pet HP 10k) on lvl 42,
    - Barrier(increase defense for the battle pet) on 48 and,
    - Provoke(make monster attack battle pet, not char) on 62

Why? mage have the smallest defense of all classes. Light spirit have better defense. On 7x, have 600 defense (and increase magic power 6x-7x and move speed 2x for char). Make the battle pet as your tank for mobbing. While monsters attack your battle pet, use area skills on them!!!

With the updates, my fire wizard level 251, can damage only 3k on a Berseker (giga flame+hell fire). But with staff booster, warrior can't lock easily anymore.

- If you are PVP or WZ type, don't make Fire Wizard
    - If you are a farmer type, Fire Wizard is your choice! (have 3 area skills, and no need for accuracy buff)
    Last edited by gwijayas; 11-23-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    With the updates, my fire wizard level 251, can damage only 3k on a Berseker (giga flame+hell fire). But with staff booster, warrior can't lock easily anymore.
    - If you are PVP or WZ type, don't make Fire Wizard
    - If you are a farmer type, Fire Wizard is your choice! (have 3 area skills, and no need for accuracy buff)
    Finally another veteran FW came to this thread to share his wisdom.
    Anyway do you use pure build int ?
    Have you tried the tanky and dishout passive damage instead ?
    Just curious.
    Last edited by ashmstrike; 11-24-2016 at 03:36 AM.

yes, My FW is full INT (with VIT 100). I hunt on Blue Eye Dungeon.

What do you mean by "the tanky and dishout passive damage"? Using all Wisdom point?
    On my other experiment, VIT 100, Wisdom 200, can't go solo against Tarantaros... easily killed

I can make (without IM battle pet gaius):
    - Light Spirit level 75 XG+7, tanking against 6-8 ice spade
    - Light Spirit level 9x XG+7, tanking against 20-40s taranshilop

I still can't make Light Spirit tanking in Alcanez Dungeon (eventhough with IM battle pet gaius). Buuuut... with only one defender as the tank, you two can wipe alcanez easily.... with power of fire wizard, hehehehehhe

If you want to play Monster Survival in Unison Server, ,minimum VIT 200 is recommended. Also, don't forget bring your battle pet (any type). Because usually there will be round that need physical damage. Since mage can't combo, the battle pet is the only solution
    Last edited by gwijayas; 11-29-2016 at 12:45 AM.

No, i mean when only go to warzone.
    I thought warzone is using different stat spread (just like union do, different with farming stat spread).
    That's why I asking about 450 vit 300 wis (since you didnt need hunt again)