+ Reply to Thread

Equipment For Assassin?

Hi, I'm currently training a jester and I'm planning to job change to Assassin once I hit 180-something.

Just a quick question, would it be better to use full set XG silence set or CCC.XG + TBS Silence XG? I know full set offers bonus stats but is it worth to use over CCC's added dmg increase?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by seikarawr View Post
    Hi, I'm currently training a jester and I'm planning to job change to Assassin once I hit 180-something.

Just a quick question, would it be better to use full set XG silence set or CCC.XG + TBS Silence XG? I know full set offers bonus stats but is it worth to use over CCC's added dmg increase?

Thanks in advance.
    I will personally go with TBS Silence XG + CCC XG. The Silence set only gives a bonus of Damage +20, Attack Speed +15 and Moving Speed +20. The Hat of Silence XG doesn't offer any Offensive stat bonus, it just gives Damage Decrease of 9% (No Refine rate yet-base stat). However, the CCC XG (no refine), gives +9% Damage Increase which is important if you want your Assassin to Hit Hard. Now, if you can afford it, go get the Murim Assassin Chakram XG from the Item Mall. It gives a good amount of Damage. then just get a pet and some accessory that Adds % Damage and you're good to go. My pet gives an additional 2% damage, I also has a good accessory for that as well.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Hey amalager! I appreciate the reply!

Now, since you also mentioned accessory, between WOSB.XG and DWW.XG, which one is more preferable? Pretty sure WOSB has more variety of stat increase to offer compared to DWW, although DWW has higher dmg points (not on seal atm so CMIIW). They're both at +7 atm, but I'm thinking of trying to +9 my WOSB. Would you say it's worth it? I don't dare to refine my DWW more than +7 since I can't use IMs to help me with it lol >.<"

Quote Originally Posted by seikarawr View Post
    Hey amalager! I appreciate the reply!

Now, since you also mentioned accessory, between WOSB.XG and DWW.XG, which one is more preferable? Pretty sure WOSB has more variety of stat increase to offer compared to DWW, although DWW has higher dmg points (not on seal atm so CMIIW). They're both at +7 atm, but I'm thinking of trying to +9 my WOSB. Would you say it's worth it? I don't dare to refine my DWW more than +7 since I can't use IMs to help me with it lol >.<"
    Stat wise, I'll go with WOSB.XG than DWW.XG. The difference is just 1% ODI and I'll gladly exchange that for the other stats from the WOSB.XG.

Last edited by amalager; 01-29-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

dmg wise, dww is obviously better
    and i would prefer dww over wosb
    reason is, the extra stat on wosb doesnt really benefit assassin that much
    and i think assassin is the fast-kill type job meaning offensive capability should be ur main focus and that's why, contrary to what amalager suggested, i would prefer jika assassin over murim assassin

for standart gear, ccc.xg and tbs silence without hp% + dww would suffice
    jika or illu htbs full hp% is the ultimate endgame gear for assassin
    Last edited by strangery7; 02-05-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strangery7 View Post
    dmg wise, dww is obviously better
    and i would prefer dww over wosb
    reason is, the extra stat on wosb doesnt really benefit assassin that much
    and i think assassin is the fast-kill type job meaning offensive capability should be ur main focus and that's why, contrary to what amalager suggested, i would prefer jika assassin over murim assassin

for standart gear, ccc.xg and tbs silence without hp% + dww would suffice
    jika or illu htbs full hp% is the ultimate endgame gear for assassin
    Jika Assassin offers a great amount of damage, but the reason I prefer Murim is because it gives me HP. Having a bit more of HP helps me survive while trying to get close to my target and also to get out as well. That's how I prefer to play as an Assassin and, of course, you guys have your own style.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server