+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bump for gms

I AM QUITE SURE THAT THERE ARE MANY INDO ITEMS LEFT ON JAINUS SERVER. However, GMs are lazy to wipe all indo items like you show us.

superdupermaha is back :|

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I AM QUITE SURE THAT THERE ARE MANY INDO ITEMS LEFT ON JAINUS SERVER. However, GMs are lazy to wipe all indo items like you show us.
    Actually there is also a glacial set armor %hp

I suggest to report to gm for further assistance to check. If they made a wrong information, they will be punished.

There is also glacial DD armour (same as weapon DD but as a second layer so you can't reach 100% DD with it) but I'm quite sure thats still in game too.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Title says it all, this smells like indo gear lol....

Pretty sure is indo gear lol

They were a lots at Jin server before
    For sure GM will permanent ban this account selling Glacial Helm with 35% Attack Speed
    And hopefully GM will check log on account selling Glacial Helm back 1-2 years ago until today, look on trade log see who use this indo gear and how many account how many people was used this indo gear before

Let's ban them all

If strong because of cheat or indo gear that is not fun... Need fun must fair play.

GMs can't check logs if it's above 90 days. It's been proven many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysuperstar View Post
    GMs can't check logs if it's above 90 days. It's been proven many times.
    Most of these people are not smart enough to wait 90 days IF they retrade/sell it. Most of them however never show or sell this gear because it's OP so they use it, so you won't catch them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Most of these people are not smart enough to wait 90 days IF they retrade/sell it. Most of them however never show or sell this gear because it's OP so they use it, so you won't catch them.
    Even if they wait for 90 days they can still be tracked when they trade or sell this on em, that's only if someone reported the item just like what's happening now. Well if no one reported or reported it past 90 days then I think they're safe. To fix this issue it is better to have a look on a certain items that the game has. Remember when GM's have started removing slots from a certain armor? I forgot the armor name and I think they can do that here as well. But maybe it would definitely take time. I'm not sure because I don't know how their system works.