+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post TSB/CV why dont change time?

As the title says, why GM or whoever dont change the TSB and CV time ?, is possible to change the hour ? I remember before the CV event it was an hour that too many people participated, but now I know plenty of players that is so hard for them like me to participate. Also I think it will very fun if tsb brine and the minor tsb return, I dont know is just a suggesttion.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Complaining about the time is stupid and pointless. Since people from literally all over the world play this game it's always inconvenient for someone. They could however check which times the server has the highest density of online players and run the events at those times, I suggested this before but they don't care. Anyway no matter what time they put it on, some people will always be complaining it's not convenient for them.

The only reason alot of players joined the old CV event because it was 1. fun, 2. the rewards were pretty damn epic. You can't compare this in any way with the current CV which is given up as soon as it starts.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Maybe for u is stupid, but NO!!! is not is a reality, I remember before this CV (the "event" were players just enter to get his 2hrs free costume) time was a happy medium for everyone, maybe a few(2 or 3) complain at that time but it was perfect, but the hour they doing uffff is hard, not just for me but for too many users.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

ahhhh and before I forget, the best CV was in Event server, I always suggest to open Event server at least twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Maybe for u is stupid, but NO!!! is not is a reality, I remember before this CV (the "event" were players just enter to get his 2hrs free costume) time was a happy medium for everyone, maybe a few(2 or 3) complain at that time but it was perfect, but the hour they doing uffff is hard, not just for me but for too many users.
    That it's stupid is a reality? please lol

How can you speak for other users do you know all the players that play rohan and participate in CV? For me the CV time is perfect for example......Do you understand the concept of different timezones lel....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

As I said, I dont remember here on forum or in game people complaining about the time/hour of tsb years ago before this concept of CV. About timezones, well take this example:
    currently CV time 22:00 hour server = Irak 9:00 am, California 10:00 pm, Florida 1:00 am(currently working at this hour),NY 1:00 am, hispanic countries 2:00/3:00/4:00 am
    Lets face it, dont come and said that CV for u is perfect while in other post u said "I suggested this before but they don't care." If u suggested is because u dont like the time they doing it. Also, why not more minor tsb? why dont add again the Brine TSB? It would fun the CV after tsb GM participate with us like Event server, yes I know they dont care, but if GM Karazy says "I care about my players" maybe he can help in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    As I said, I dont remember here on forum or in game people complaining about the time/hour of tsb years ago before this concept of CV. About timezones, well take this example:
    currently CV time 22:00 hour server = Irak 9:00 am, California 10:00 pm, Florida 1:00 am(currently working at this hour),NY 1:00 am, hispanic countries 2:00/3:00/4:00 am
    Lets face it, dont come and said that CV for u is perfect while in other post u said "I suggested this before but they don't care." If u suggested is because u dont like the time they doing it. Also, why not more minor tsb? why dont add again the Brine TSB? It would fun the CV after tsb GM participate with us like Event server, yes I know they dont care, but if GM Karazy says "I care about my players" maybe he can help in some way.
    For me it's in the evenin' which is perfect for me to participate, I suggested to change it before because (opposed to you and some others who complain) I'm not an egoistic f*ck that only wants the best time for himself. Goodbye have fun QQ'ing
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

No one here is QQing, u think suggesting or people complaining about something is QQing? ........I never said whats the best for me, I just saying to change the time like was before.

Remember there is the rolling time 1hr that US does because of winter season whne summer comes we will have TSB/CV/PA 1hr before. My time zone is at 2am CV, 11am/pm PA and i have an alarm clock to tell me when to log in >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Im not talking about winter season, im talking about change the time like was before years ago, nothing more, and about alarm clock I can put alarm too, but u think ill wake up just for pa or a event? thats sick, no offense, there are people that have a job and have a family, they have things to do that an alarm cant resolve.

PS: if u gonna tell me "dont play then" this is a game not a lifestyle. (por si las moscas)
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 01-24-2016 at 11:18 AM.