+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Angry Thats really not how it should be !

lel guy´s, why are you all players such single players?
    you all dont answer questions of new players, kill other ppl as much as you can, but if you die, you get angry and somebody is kos by the whole guild of you?! you bully other ppl down when they are noobs... killing all the warlocks only because they can debuff?
    guy´s you wonder why there are less ppl every day? not play interactive not rohan, you all make the game horrible at least...
    now wonder there aren´t new players.
    guy´s its a PVP game, for those who dont know the word: PERSON VERSUS PERSON...
    dont call ppl "rpk" (random person killer) in a pvp game?! players can revenge you anyways later in this game ! thats the sence of the rohan pvp system... so my question is: why do you players, which love the game as much as the others, make the game whorser than it is and still wondering "why the fu**" is it going bader all day?! there is no sence

someone is mad getting killed D:<

No im not <_< i just wondering about that

Well one thing is getting killed and getting mad for no reason the other is lvling/grinding in spots that are easy to Rpk and the other is playing solo with no one to back you up.
    I recommend you having a RPK character of your own and when you get bored or want to blow steam go and Rpk as much as you like. Dying and crying about it wont solve anything so change spot or go to Ashkeenas dung. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashimura View Post
    you all dont answer questions of new players, kill other ppl as much as you can, but if you die, you get angry and somebody is kos by the whole guild of you?! you bully other ppl down when they are noobs... killing all the warlocks only because they can debuff?
    guy´s you wonder why there are less ppl every day? not play interactive not rohan, you all make the game horrible at least...
    dont call ppl "rpk" (random person killer) in a pvp game?! players can revenge you anyways later in this game ! thats the sence of the rohan pvp system... so my question is: why do you players, which love the game as much as the others, make the game whorser than it is and still wondering "why the fu**" is it going bader all day?! there is no sence
    yumadtho?

You have been around this game since (at least) 2012, yet you haven't figured out how people play this game? This is how it has been as long as I have been around (Since Spring 2008). I'm surprised it has taken you this long to figure it out.

And that is exactly how people play it.

Banned
    well to answer your question there is self entitled pricks in big guilds, they wanna pk you for your spot or fun or whatever the case maybe, but as soon as you fight back they nerd rage and now all of a sudden you're kos by a whole guild for sticking up for yourself. just something you gotta deal with, these kids have low self-esteems and are nerds, so you get the typical behavior.

This is how i deal with it

Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    well to answer your question there is self entitled pricks in big guilds, they wanna pk you for your spot or fun or whatever the case maybe, but as soon as you fight back they nerd rage and now all of a sudden you're kos by a whole guild for sticking up for yourself. just something you gotta deal with, these kids have low self-esteems and are nerds, so you get the typical behavior.
    It's always been that way. These sorts have been around since day 1 (though back in the day we used to love hunting them).

There are a couple of things that make it worse these days:

1. Low population. There are far less people playing here today than there were in 2008-2010. That means there are less possible opponents or friends available.
    2. Most of the guys running around and rpking are old players that have been here almost forever. They are bored to death of having done it all here.
    3. As well many of the folks in (2) have spend thousands of US$ in this game over the time they have been playing here. They are frustrated that they are not "the best" even though they have paid enough into the game to be "the best" under earlier times. So they end up becoming bored bullies who end up picking on the noobs and less equipped folks.
    4. Finally we come to the fact that just about every low level char you see playing has a full stable of end-game characters. If you have a higher-level character (i.e. 7xx-8x) that at some point kills a low level (3x-5x) player, there is a good chance that low player you killed will log in his 115 +25 templar/Noir/gurdian main and splatter you all over the dungeon, several times, to teach you a lesson. I've seen this a LOT and even done it myself.

It is the way the game is. most of the time you might think you are beijng rpked, but chances are you have pissed off the person that is killing you or you simply get hit with an aoe (that happens a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by Bashimura View Post
    Seems you maybe wanna try Mario Bross on the gameboy colour! Noone will bother you there.....

But for real, it's always been like that and honestly idgaf, been pked plenty, have rpked plenty. just have fun, if someone is hunting you, find another spot and pop annony mode on.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It's always been that way. These sorts have been around since day 1 (though back in the day we used to love hunting them).

There are a couple of things that make it worse these days:

1. Low population. There are far less people playing here today than there were in 2008-2010. That means there are less possible opponents or friends available.
    2. Most of the guys running around and rpking are old players that have been here almost forever. They are bored to death of having done it all here.
    3. As well many of the folks in (2) have spend thousands of US$ in this game over the time they have been playing here. They are frustrated that they are not "the best" even though they have paid enough into the game to be "the best" under earlier times. So they end up becoming bored bullies who end up picking on the noobs and less equipped folks.
    4. Finally we come to the fact that just about every low level char you see playing has a full stable of end-game characters. If you have a higher-level character (i.e. 7xx-8x) that at some point kills a low level (3x-5x) player, there is a good chance that low player you killed will log in his 115 +25 templar/Noir/gurdian main and splatter you all over the dungeon, several times, to teach you a lesson. I've seen this a LOT and even done it myself.

It is the way the game is. most of the time you might think you are beijng rpked, but chances are you have pissed off the person that is killing you or you simply get hit with an aoe (that happens a lot).
    These things are very true for most of the players......There is also another kind of player which rpk's just for the shear fun and chaos, which is what I do lol. I hope people log their mains and venge me because i'll either venge them to dhan town into patrols or rek them in another way. And no I'm not in a big guild, I don't KOS people and I did not spend tonns of $.

I'm not Always that evil tho, in general I'm a really kind and helpful person XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h