Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The social network over here
    Nah, it is friendship is magic ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The social network over here
    If this game had an option to leave offline messages ingame I'd not have to spam the forums lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I have some questions.
    Is regular attack + Imbue considered a skill or not?
    And if it is, so every monster regular attacks is a skill too?

Below is a case, but sadly happened before DE update, and idk if it's legit now.
    If I'm not mistaken there was a skill from wizard that add a specific amount of damage output for skills to all members in party(I forgot the name, add temper or whatever).
    I noticed that when this buff active, my giant(I was playing one)'s regular attack + Imbue damage output is raised according to the description of that wizard's skill. It was add 300 damage and that's exactly the number that adding my giant's damage.
    So looking at this I assume Regular damage + Imbue is considered a skill?

Following that question, if it(the regular attack+Imbue) is indeed a skill, then I assume the Skill Defense option from armor also works for this? Therefore also works for monster attack?
    Soome days ago I had someone(115dhan) told me that SD armor is good for mirror dungeon, so I came up with this questions, sadlly the dhan is gone, so I brought the questions here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT : Oh yes I add another thing, if not mistaken if you are a dekan and going evolve you can't use Imbue, there's a system message says that "You cannot use this skill during transformation"(Again I may be wrong, sorry).
    So this dekan's case adding to my believe that Regular attack + Imbue is considered a skill, yes?
    Last edited by AchanClub; 05-17-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    I have some questions.
    Is regular attack + Imbue considered a skill or not?
    And if it is, so every monster regular attacks is a skill too?

Below is a case, but sadly happened before DE update, and idk if it's legit now.
    If I'm not mistaken there was a skill from wizard that add a specific amount of damage output for skills to all members in party(I forgot the name, add temper or whatever).
    I noticed that when this buff active, my giant(I was playing one)'s regular attack + Imbue damage output is raised according to the description of that wizard's skill. It was add 300 damage and that's exactly the number that adding my giant's damage.
    So looking at this I assume Regular damage + Imbue is considered a skill?

Following that question, if it(the regular attack+Imbue) is indeed a skill, then I assume the Skill Defense option from armor also works for this? Therefore also works for monster attack?
    Soome days ago I had someone(115dhan) told me that SD armor is good for mirror dungeon, so I came up with this questions, sadlly the dhan is gone, so I brought the questions here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT : Oh yes I add another thing, if not mistaken if you are a dekan and going evolve you can't use Imbue, there's a system message says that "You cannot use this skill during transformation"(Again I may be wrong, sorry).
    So this dekan's case adding to my believe that Regular attack + Imbue is considered a skill, yes?
    imbue? you mean elemental? regular with or without elemental are both regular attacks, not skills. What you described about add temper is correct, it used to apply (maybe still does haven't tested it) to elemental damage. It still doesn't mean it makes your regular attack a ''skill''. Elemental damage can be reduced with elemental resist, you get from psy/int and from rings or accesorys.

The fact that SD armour works in the new maps/dungeons is because the mobs do not have auto attacks, every hit they do on you is actually a ''skill'' their auto attacks are skills, thus SD armour reduces the damage. This is exceptional tho and you won't see it back in other parts of rohan.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You can also make your elemental damage goes up using an option stones.

Worn Wings of Silva - increases elemental attack damage to 5-10%
    Wings of Silva - increases elemental attack damage to 10 - 20%
    Perfected Wings of Silva - increases elemental attack damage to 20%
    Adorned Wings of Silva - increases elemental attack damage 11 to 25%

Hope it help.
    Some of those can be obtained in Elemental Instance dungeon
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Add Temper has been changed to add Psy for the Wizard so it doesnt boost your elemental damage nor skills damage anymore.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Add Temper has been changed to add Psy for the Wizard so it doesnt boost your elemental damage nor skills damage anymore.
    oh that's sad -_-
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If this game had an option to leave offline messages ingame I'd not have to spam the forums lol.
    It does. It is called the mail system.