+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Oh, a VIP fan

Min DD sucks in pve tho crit drop is always better especially if u are armor def master race u already get minimum damage so u need crit drop since crits ignore pdef.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Well crit drop is nice but you need max. 2 parts with it.
    I have only 1 part on atm and the incoming crits are lower than the normal hits lol. So I'd go for min. DD for the rest (or HP).

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm on weekend duty and having incoming vessels early part of this week (read: long days) - roaming forums is one thing, loging in is another. Should work 2nd half of the week or latest early next week (unless you log in during weekends) - will lookout for a timing both fitting PST and CET.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Snipers + EP, I would like to discuss this further in game. Can you PM me a time that you would be available to chat? It can be separately or together, just let me know when.
    Saw you pm'ed me earlier but I was busy/afk. I'll be online tomorrow just like I'm on most other days though but I'm quite often afk. If you log in and stay at lime I will find you and send you a PM. Also, read your personal messages on the forum....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

To come back to this; we have a bank holiday on Monday - so I should be able to find some time there.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Mages are more on Skill attacks you need more skill defense for those classes
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Mages are more on Skill attacks you need more skill defense for those classes
    Dont expect to be able to kill someone as a mage it is not an easy job. I play Int warlock in pservers and its more of a fire support and CC than main DPS cause if I get inside a fight I tend to die first if the priest is busy or the main temp is stuned and I am protecting him from more enemy dps. It becomes a mess and even if i am in Fake death it is a mess.
    My favorite targets are Dhans, Humans, Priests, other mages, and Half Elfs, sometimes giants. Dekans are impossible to kill but if the player who is playing it thinks he is rambo he ends up killing himself and that is one less pain in the a$$ you have to think of.
    Mages are either annoying(CC) or opportunity kill(Lucky DPS kill) but dont expect to survive a lot in a 1 vs 1 fight you will just die too fast. Consider group PvP that is where you should shine
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Snipers, get ingame and post on here if you are lol

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Snipers, get ingame and post on here if you are lol
    All good now :P

Also RBNXD, PM me when you are online in game. Have some stuff to discuss with you, also Check your PMs on the forum.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h