+ Reply to Thread

lvl 107 oldschool player returns to rohan, LOOKING FOR GUILD

Hello

last time i played rohan activly was 5 years ago! back when the civil war against the guild JustForFun were taking place haha,

ive been reading alot here on the forums and trying to catch up on everything thats new and such,

However, ill figure the best way the learn the new ways of the game is thro a guild

i plan to once again be very active in the game and i am looking for a guid that can make use of me and update me about everything new with my favorite game,

being an oldschool player i am very aware of the weekly amount of RPS you need to put in the game in order to be of help during party grinds and TB, ( buff scrolls, party scrolls seals and so on ) which i am ofcourse gonna make sure i am stacked up with

I am level 107 Guardian,

what other stats, armors, specs etc is for you to find out in game

feel free to pm me here or in game

char name: Khoen

Well back then lvl 99 would have been cap iirc, now its lvl 115 + 50 (The + 50 is just like normal lvls), with a few new skills and so on.

Guards sadly died out for the longest time and a lot of people stopped playing them but they are just now finally making their come back after some skill updates (1 which I find awesome is that guards can now move in Crazy standing). One of the down sides to the newest updates is that guards can no longer buff anyone else, but well some might call that a good thing.

There are a bunch of new armors/ upgraded weps and upgraded rings and Ill let others fill in the blanks of all that info as Im to sleepy atm to remember all of it lol.

There's also many new maps/ dungeons/ bosses and things like Power Arena that's held twice a day to obtain "badges" used to gain character titles (adds additional stats to your char). PA as it is known as is really fun. There are 2 sides and each side has to fight each other and hopefully win.

Giants were finally released and also another class consisting of Rumirs (support but also some dmg) and Noirs (pure dmg with insane stuns).

Mmmm so much more to add to this as alot has changed since 5 years ago, but as I said be4, I'm to sleepy to continue ahaha.

But well, you will pick things up again as you go along. Gl

Oh top pvp guilds on Jainus atm are LucidInsanity/ UnCrowned vs Equal2None/ StarGazers

(Yo other nubs reading this, help the dude out with some info!)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

oh nvm, I just saw your on Isen? EWWWWWW dude that server is dead. Come to Jainus

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    oh nvm, I just saw your on Isen? EWWWWWW dude that server is dead. Come to Jainus
    Thanks for all the info. A dead server huh? if dead means low playerbase it should just be easier to take over tho haha.

haha with these days rate im positive im not gonna waste no damn high amount of rp on compleatly new char...