+ Reply to Thread

I have some Questions about drops! Please Help

I have some Questions:
    Where can i drop Glacial Weapons?
    Where can i drop UPG Option Stones?
    Where can i drop Walter Medals? ( I think with PVP Hornor System? But how many Hornor Points do i need? )
    Where can i drop SES? (I think in dungeons but in whitch?)

Thanks for the answers!

I heard that Glacial Weapon Parts drop in Upper. The Problem is that in Upper the Spots are not free. There is always someone who is farming.
    The next thing is, i find out on my on that in Rahkon 4 the mobs at the Boss drops Glacial Weapon Parts and sometimes they drop rings.
    The only thing i dont know is witch spot R4 or Upper have a better drop chance?

Walter Medals a rewards in the PVP Honor System. I only dont know how many Honor Points someone need to get these but they drop in Hornor System Rewards.

And SeS can be droped by mobs but the drop rate is too low. But i heard that you can get SeS as reward when you finish dungeons like Sup and so on.

Thats all i know and i hope someone of the Veterans or even a GM can explain it better.

I have some Questions:
    Where can i drop Glacial Weapons?
    Farm in upper thats the easiest place, there are plenty of free spots there idk why you think it's full there
    Where can i drop UPG Option Stones?
    idk what you mean with upg option stones but i assume shiney option stones, no you cant drop them the main way to get them is from the Item Mall
    Where can i drop Walter Medals? ( I think with PVP Hornor System? But how many Hornor Points do i need? )
    there was an event in the past where every mob in game had a chance to drop MWs, now you can only ocasionally buy the in the IM, some players still sell them and you can win them in the game parlor
    Where can i drop SES? (I think in dungeons but in whitch?)
    every mob ingame except for upper/lower and some other high lvl places can drop ses.....with a very low chance. you dont get ses (as a drop) from ashekeena or inter either. Inter is used for ses because if you are Lucky you get one at every char at the end of your run. I'd say either do inter dungeons with multiple chars or try to farm R3 or another R dungeon or Kallista where ses drops from mobs

Thanks for the answers!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Intermediate dungeon is probably easiest place to gather SES's, apart from the quests at lvl 50+, etc..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher