+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: i love you all

for electric theres plenty 2-300$ guitars ibanez for example

acoustic just get a nylon string around $80 and start playing
    "you could be anything joel" - Jimmy Page

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Normally, in a good music shop, you get to hold/play the guitar before you take it home? o.o'..
    There is no "best" guitar - it all depends on the person actually playing the instrument.

However, for starters, an accoustic(steel) guitar is really a pain in the.. fingers. Seriously.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Normally, in a good music shop, you get to hold/play the guitar before you take it home? o.o'..
    There is no "best" guitar - it all depends on the person actually playing the instrument.

However, for starters, an accoustic(steel) guitar is really a pain in the.. fingers. Seriously.

agreed. Nylon be best option

I think i figured out who you are now "jak" :P hai

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    What's the best guitar for beginner? I just bought one and it's too big on me. I bought the Alexi Laiho guitar (not the fancy one but the old model LTD). I can't even play it properly because it's too heavy and big for me. ._.
    one of my fav theme, im musician and guitarist, for beginner I recomend, start with acoustic guitar, is ur choice nylon or metal string ( light bronze, phosphor bronze 80/20), what brand of guitar? if acoustic jasmine takamine it cost like $80-130 ( dreadnought version if u dont like big) please dont buy the rogue guitar, crap sound. if u want to buy electric guitar for beginner I recomend squier telecaster, is cheap but have great great!!!!!! sound, u can still using at advance player , if u dont like telecaster u can start with ibanez electric guitar (2 humbuckers) for better sound. Other thing..... times change so if u cant afford a nice amp for electric guitar u can use headphones with some softwares like ezmix. Any question pm me :P
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

@prettygurll - it wasnt that hard was it

@sniper - here is a work in progress. I will complete this song so i put down a rough copy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ1jNrM_hFE

Quote Originally Posted by jakinthebox View Post

@sniper - here is a work in progress. I will complete this song so i put down a rough copy

No not really XD and those sound's are pretty damn awesome btw maybe i should learn the guitar toooo QQ

Dark.....I like it althrough it would make the intro (before the guitar starts) shorter say 50 sec instead of 1 mint and 39 sec
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

rofl.. yes shld be around 10-15 secs

for electric theres plenty 2-300$ guitars ibanez for example

acoustic just get a nylon string around $80 and start playing
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    one of my fav theme, im musician and guitarist, for beginner I recomend, start with acoustic guitar, is ur choice nylon or metal string ( light bronze, phosphor bronze 80/20), what brand of guitar? if acoustic jasmine takamine it cost like $80-130 ( dreadnought version if u dont like big) please dont buy the rogue guitar, crap sound. if u want to buy electric guitar for beginner I recomend squier telecaster, is cheap but have great great!!!!!! sound, u can still using at advance player , if u dont like telecaster u can start with ibanez electric guitar (2 humbuckers) for better sound. Other thing..... times change so if u cant afford a nice amp for electric guitar u can use headphones with some softwares like ezmix. Any question pm me :P
    Guys thanks for these. I should've bought the acoustic one first before diggin' in to electric. Oh well, I guess it will just be a display for the meantime.
    @EaglePhoenix They just probably want the money.