+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dhan Patch

Dhan Patch

Now with the personal buff str, dhan str got nerf a lot and with upg all have DD and the damage its to low now and agi dhans is so bad the damage in pvp, i thing we need a good patch for dhans, they are assassins and it main the can kill easily in 1vs1 but NOOOO, dhan need a lot of scroll for be good for have a so so damage in pvp now.

Banned
    It sux to be a dhan hue hue.

Actually funny how desperate this guys are for the changes, if they knew that GMs take from 4-6 months to move things from Korea to here they would probably rage
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

really took 1 month XD
    if u go to korea site u can see the human patch was 1 month before here

Test server is where they add the stuff before official and that is what I'm referring to because we get to know whats going to be added right there.
    Test server update date was august 26
    Here was December 7
    Mostly 3-4 months more or less. Probably HalfElfs and DarkElfs patch update will be February or March and depending how much the changes have succeeded and got "balanced", could be sooner or later.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

agree.. bring back the almight agi dhan like before

Quote Originally Posted by kortbac View Post
    Now with the personal buff str, dhan str got nerf a lot and with upg all have DD and the damage its to low now and agi dhans is so bad the damage in pvp, i thing we need a good patch for dhans, they are assassins and it main the can kill easily in 1vs1 but NOOOO, dhan need a lot of scroll for be good for have a so so damage in pvp now.
    Maybe you should change your play style. But let's still wait for the update