+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPurnama View Post
    how the new id?
    What could follow the event?
    You can still join. The event is for 2 weeks. To make up for lost time, raise your level to 100 and then just go AFK.

Pew Pew Lazors!!

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

will it be counted if I afk at unison?

Quote Originally Posted by asukasukagw View Post
    will it be counted if I afk at unison?
    Yes, I think playtime hours still counts in unison since the last time me and my friend where there we still got the rewards that we wanted that corresponds to the hours we've played. Although you might want to check your hours there since you might get disconnected
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

This for one id ? if there is one character 250 but the game at lv 40 whether masi counted following the event ?

Duran server having a heavy load and I often got disconnected.
    But sometimes when I try to login, a window will appear that the account is already connected. (Ofc I can just click ok and then login normally)
    Does my playtime still counted if I leave them as is ?

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    Duran server having a heavy load and I often got disconnected.
    But sometimes when I try to login, a window will appear that the account is already connected. (Ofc I can just click ok and then login normally)
    Does my playtime still counted if I leave them as is ?
    I get that error sometimes too. It's like the game is telling you that they think that you are still in-game so it prompts you to kick the player and log in again. I'm not sure if the time spent by the "Other" you is counted though.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

how do we know if we get "raffle entry" or not, because we don't even know how long we've been online past 2 weeks?
    please reply GM
    thank's Love seal

GMs said we monitor our own login time.

why do I only get a time warp ? albero no ? or heaven EEG was not until 150 hours ???

I've got my time warp, but dont get the jewel box