+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I hope Lv 1 still can join this Event. Because im new player in here

Quote Originally Posted by abizarmuklis View Post
    I hope Lv 1 still can join this Event. Because im new player in here
    Well. If you can make your character to reach level 100 before the event ends then you will get the rewards. Ask someone to help you to that level. It's not that hard if you know where to hunt.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

so GM if we play with different character (1 ID) in total of time 200++ hours, does it count for those rewards?
    or we need to login with same character for 200++ hours, to get the rewards?
    e.g. : character A (lvl 150) login for 50 hours
    character B (lvl 50) login for 100 hours
    character C (lvl 70) login for 50 Hours
    does this count?
    i'm confused

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...=cursive&csz=1
    Here I make a countdown for the event
    (Note: I use Indonesian Time Zone on the deadline which is not the time used by the server as I used the exact time it end on Server Time, If someone could make one with the exact server time it would be appreciated)

Basically if it hits 10 Days and you haven't login yet, you need to stay 20hrs a day if you want the raffle.
    Link has been edited to provide more accurate time for event ending.
    Last edited by meanspirit; 01-20-2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Better Time Zones Conversion

y can not log in??

Quote Originally Posted by meanspirit View Post
    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...e&font=cursive
    Here I make a countdown for the event
    (Note: I use Indonesian Time Zone on the deadline which is not the time used by the server as I used the exact time it end on Server Time, If someone could make one with the exact server time it would be appreciated)

Basically if it hits 10 Days and you haven't login yet, you need to stay 20hrs a day if you want the raffle.
    Server Time is displayed when you open the Game Launcher. See my Pic below:

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipzaps View Post
    so GM if we play with different character (1 ID) in total of time 200++ hours, does it count for those rewards?
    or we need to login with same character for 200++ hours, to get the rewards?
    e.g. : character A (lvl 150) login for 50 hours
    character B (lvl 50) login for 100 hours
    character C (lvl 70) login for 50 Hours
    does this count?
    i'm confused
    As long as all of those hours are on the SAME SERVER, you'll receive the 150 hours reward and a raffle entry.

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Server Time is displayed when you open the Game Launcher. See my Pic below:

I have edited the link and use converter to change the time. It is still in my local Indonesian time but has been changed to match the time and date the event ended.

How to chek time login??

Let's say if i hit 150 hours online timee, will i get the rewards for 75 hours and 100 hours? please allow us to have those rewards as well, cause we surpass that time too