Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    Are you sure its my connection? You sure really? Why other acct got DC while others still online? So its my connection then?
    How many accounts are you running in one pc then? If you're running 2 or more accounts get your PC updated. Yes there are many trolls over the internet but some of them has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    dont waste ur time on him, hes a "troll", also this is rohan so..this is not call of duty, ps4, xbox 1 that needs a good connection, with at least 1 or 2M connection u can play. As I said before this happen when the server is not prepare to receive high "population" at same time, imagine 6-10 users log in accounts at same time? if we have like idk 100-300 active users multiple that.
    This is true, but issue like this happens only in servers that are poorly managed such as private servers. Anyway there's a possibility that this is the cause of player's disconnection but we should consider the fact that we have 2 sides, the server and the player side. Is the player's connection good? Does this player run 3 clients in one pc at the same time. Does his pc can handle multiple clients.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is true, but issue like this happens only in servers that are poorly managed such as private servers. Anyway there's a possibility that this is the cause of player's disconnection but we should consider the fact that we have 2 sides, the server and the player side. Is the player's connection good? Does this player run 3 clients in one pc at the same time. Does his pc can handle multiple clients.
    I told.... few hours pass, i have 2 different conections in my home one with 80M and I use my cellphone as hotspot 6M, I have less dc than yesterday but it proves me that is the server, like I said before too many user log in their character so if there like for example 100 active users, 1 user =6 account as min, 100x6=600 characters at the same time. Boom!!!!!!!!!!!! dc dc dc dc and dc, also i notice i have more dc while im in hk than hangin around with no one.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Um im using cellphone connection for the past month and had no problems other than when i get a call it drops my connection =_=
    and PA lags like hell.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I like the burning reptile for 30 days..!!

This is gonna be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    Are you sure its my connection? You sure really? Why other acct got DC while others still online? So its my connection then?
    My current connection suffers from heavy explosive diarrhea and Ebola but I rarely dc. yea bruh it's your connection.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I like the Burning Reptile (30 days)..

At least change the HK to 7 days or higher... One day is really a joke

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I like the Burning Reptile (30 days)..
    ok ok, I know u like the burning reptile lol
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me