Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

A real TSB not this kids nowdays calling "tsb" hahahah not even a CV
    MajesticXII
    male
    jainus
    PVP
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 02-05-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Liked! Sending Costume Bag!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Thank you everyone for your submissions! As of now, this thread is closed. Stay tuned for the results of the Screenshot Event!

Alrighty everyone, let's just start off by saying Thank you to everyone who participated! All of the screenshots submitted were great, and I would like to take a second and thank everyone who participated. I firmly believe that user generated content from our community is going to be a valuable resource to apply to website and more, and I can't wait to do another screenshot event again in the next few months. Moving on, I will place the final event information for everyone to see!

Event Placements:
    1st Place: Acheron - Walter's Medal +7 & Screenshot will be loaded into in game loading screen!
    2nd Place: XDKCX - Screenshot will be loaded into in game loading screen!
    3rd Place (with a TIE!) IMostWantedI + BabyBonnieHood - Screenshot will be loaded into in game loading screen!

Event Finalists:
    MsAbella x6
    Acheron x1
    DessertxMagic x1
    BabyBonnieHood x1
    VictoriaSecret x1
    XDKCX x1
    IMostWantedI x1

For the Event Finalists, please submit a ticket to receive your 15 day pet of choice!

Thank you everyone again for participating, and have a great rest of the month! Stay tuned for our next Screenshot Event!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14