Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Making Memories with R.O.H.A.N. 2016!

Greetings Rohanians!

With R.O.H.A.N.:Blood Feud going strong another year, we want to start of 2016 the right way! Our game has changed so much since the olden days, how much of it have you truly explored since then? As our team works to bring the changes the players want, we wanted to try and incentivize our players to go and explore the world of R.O.H.A.N. like when they first started! With a new website, a new team, and new players joining every day, we want NEW pictures! What better way to find the best R.O.H.A.N. has to offer, than with asking the community to showcase it!

Are you artisitically inclined?
    Did you happen to take an awesome screenshot?
    Want to release your inner model?

With thousands of players all playing on a daily basis, what better community to draw content from than our own? With this Screenshot event, we will be rewarding and recognizing our players who are interested in generating quality content for us to showcase on our website, game guides, and more! Do you have a perfect shot of you and your friends taking down Zeitgeist? How about an awesome picture of you with your favorite pet? We are looking for all types of fun memories!

For this event we are accepting drawings AND screenshots with photoshopping/editing allowed and encouraged! Post your submission in this thread as a reply. Any post without a proper submission will be deleted.

Themes: For this event, we are looking to our veteran and new players alike to find screenshots of the following types:
    Social - You have screenshots of you hanging out/socializing with your friends? How about a guild group together, ready to hunt? Submissions in this category should showcase the community aspect of R.O.H.A.N., who are the players you love to play with? Who are the friends you've made in game, or the communities you've developed via playing? Edit them, tweak them, and then show them off!

PVP - The meat and potatoes of R.O.H.A.N., do you have screenshots of you engaged in PVP solo or with friends? How about that fight you almost had but lost, or that fight you should have lost but won?! We want to show our new and old players alike that we have some extremely talented PVPers in our midst, and that the competition here is the real deal! Submissions here will deal with all the PVP related aspects of the game.

PVE - Have you tried going boss hunting lately?! When was the last time you checked out Ahkma Cave, or Rahkon Dungeon? We want screenshots of you killing monsters, killing bosses, killing people killing bosses, you get the drill! It may be worth your time getting familiar with the old bosses, as changes to the game are always in the works! What are you favorite grinding spots? Your hidden areas? Did you catch a great shot of you on the beach, or at a volcano? Any of those memories are great to submit!

Other - There had to be a catch all section didn't there? Here is where you can submit your heavily edited screenshots, your comic strips, drawings; whatever you think would be worth sharing with the community! This is the area to let your creative juices really flow!

Event Conditions: Show us your character and/or your friends in the World of Rohan, exploring Rohan together with any style of editing you desire! Your submissions must match one of the categories mentioned above, and preferably be devoid of chat windows/HUDs/etc. We want these screenshots to be available for us in game guide and website updates, and to showcase in our World of R.O.H.A.N. community content! Players may submit as many screenshots as they like, and each screenshot that the R.O.H.A.N. team accepts for the event will be given a prize. At the end of the event, the top 3 shots for each section will be given an additional prize as a thank you for contributing to the content of the community!

Note: The character(s) created must display R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud qualities. The more creative and imaginative you are the higher the chances for you to win!

Maximum Resolution: 1280x1024 (150 DPI)

Format: JPEG (.jpg), PNG (.png), BMP (.bmp)

In your post please include:
    • Server
    • Character Name
    • Character Gender
    • Submission Category ( Social / PVP / PVE / Other )

We will be selecting 3 submissions that we deem to be the best of the best from each CATEGORY once the contest is over and be awarding them additional prizes, with an extremely high chance of having the content loaded onto our loading screen for the upcoming months!

Players who participate in the screenshot event that submit a screenshot approved by the GM team will receive a 3 Hour Costume Bag dependent on their gender. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF APPROVED SCREENSHOTS A PLAYER CAN SUBMIT. Multiple approved screenshots, multiple chances at fun costumes!

In addition we'll be giving the lucky winners of their categories THEIR CHOICE of 15 Day pet, with the following options:

• Fire Fox (15 Days)
    • Soft Kahtol(15 Days)
    • Honey Bear(15 Days)
    • Angel Bunny(15 Days)
    • Golden Monkeyl(15 Days)
    • Brave Dragon(15 Days)
    • Speedy Hawk(15 Days)

Please post your submissions here in this thread!

"How do I upload a screenshot?"

Well, that's pretty easy to do actually! First, I would upload the image on an online image hosting service (Imgur.com is a great example and site to use for this event!). Once you have that uploaded, get the link that the website provides you, and click the image tab above (It has a little tree drawing icon) and paste the link into that box. Voila! Very quick and easy way to upload your stuff to show off on here. I hope this helps any who had questions~
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 02-02-2016 at 05:33 PM.

having fun with him..... when I was in the most drama guilds on the past days (jin memories)
    MajesticXII
    jin
    male
    social
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

back in the days when TSB was good.....

MajesticXII
    jainus
    male
    social
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 01-25-2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Liked! Sending Costume Bag!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

back in the Day Marea Server when Rohan was actually active.. (Before YNk got Greedy with Epics)
    Last edited by dualheart; 01-19-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Back in the day Torian server

OLD DayS
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 02-02-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Obliterator
    Jainus
    Male
    Other

My favorite mount, class and place and semi favorite costume (I prefer the ice/blue blazing one). It's been quite awhile back this was taken lol
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 01-25-2016 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Liked! Sending Costume Bag!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Obliterator
    Jainus
    Male
    Social

On the isen server, some good friends and me wishing another friend a happy birthday, good memorys and kind people, miss them.

PS: You can't see my name on the picture I'm in the background.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 01-25-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Liked! Sending Costume Bag!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

[IMG][/IMG]

Jainus
    lMostWantedl
    Male
    Social

[IMG][/IMG]

Jainus
    lMostWantedl
    Male
    Social
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 01-25-2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Liked! Sending Costume Bag!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast