+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Its never to late to try at least, the Savage Pillage nerf came after the Human/Giant balance patch so my hopes aren't dead yet.
    There seems to be some new things being added to the game at the same time so it seems they are really busy
    It's like starting a thread about what we would like to have on Rohan 2, when the code has already been written. May I kindly remind you that that same thread is now burried deep deep "down under"? And with reason?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Rohan 2 dont care and wont care but yeah you do have a point :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    On the other hand, Scouts should not be a viable class to 1 vs 1 PvP with.

It should be viable for group PvP, though. Be it through sheer AoE dmg, or otherwise..Since it lacks any form of CC, it can only be the former.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    On the other hand, Scouts should not be a viable class to 1 vs 1 PvP with.

It should be viable for group PvP, though. Be it through sheer AoE dmg, or otherwise..Since it lacks any form of CC, it can only be the former.
    Agreed but with my experience so far in PA where im basing my complaint mostly I see most of the Scouts from both sides getting rekt by all classes being combo or just supporters. Plus with the Berserkers now roaming more often the battlefield Retaliate is a biatch, Mirror Strike and Vine Protection are there to. Hit it once and you're easy prey for who ever is closest or see that you're stuned. That is why the Stun Resist(Roha Shelter) like buff as addition to Ghost Arrow change, Melt for escaping hard situations only you know getting randomly rooted :l

Evade(Acrobatics) chance to actually evade, make your atker miss buff for when they are already on you. The amount of atk spd in the game has gone too high so if a guard misses a couple hits it wont change much that you'll be dead but with the right timing and opportunity you'll be able to run from him or a Noir is a worst case scenario. Would work only on physical atks, Ranged and Melee. Magic will be his worst nightmare ofc.

My idea since it seems that is what the GMs in Korea thought(I think ofc) is of Scouts being the Fire Support class firing from behind the lines while the front liners DPS/Combo the targets and if some one gets close enough to said Scouts then they will receive more Damage(Sharp Melee Buff), More Miss chance, My idea of Evade[Acrobatics](New Ghost Arrow Close ranged accuracy Debuff) and if things get uglier then having the effect on the new Ghost Arrow buff Roha Shelter effect will give you a handicap on that situation and be able to run from the atker/s. Rush/Shoulder Charge/Air Burst/Death Call are the only exceptions for obvious reasons.
    If the Scout drops dead well he is useless by definition or is just under powered like we can see.

1 vs 1 is for the Ranger but with a specific skill build in a Scout you'll be able to make one...
    ...I think.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you will You will atleast try it though hahahaha
    Not into MOBAs that should answer all your questions about me >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm pretty sure that you will You will atleast try it though hahahaha
    I'm into MOBAs and I won't even bother to try, does that say enough lmao?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Why Rohan 2 is mentioned here? Anyway, if this Korean fix sucks let's hope that the higher ups will find a way for the codes to be modified.

I was thinking if Korean devs didn't like the specific evade chance then maybe making the Evade skill use Dex to Evasion rating like lvl7=100% Dex to Evasion. This will probably wont work in PvP situations but in PvE will be godly.

Look at my Dex 2057 if the Evasion skill was lets say 100% lvl7 Dex to Evasion then my original Evasion from 383 would be 2057+383=2440. PvE speaking that would be awesome kind of like Agi dhan, PvP speaking if the Ghost Arrow new buff was in effect lvl7 that is 50% drop in Accuracy the attacker would probably miss, probably.

Sorry for this part being an SS stupid ass forum doesn't let me post formulas for some reason and that is barely a formula.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

That Scout though O.o
    I'm weak as fk trust me there are better Scouts out there.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I'm weak as fk trust me there are better Scouts out there.
    For someone who doesn't no-live nor pay $ you're doing fine.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h