+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well you'll kill Rangers for a first and flood the game with them. Atk Spd and mobi don't go hand to hand well balancing speaking ofc. :l
    Ranger has burst damage and silence, it will rek a scout even if it has WF lol, althrough I can imagine mobility and so much attackspeed and aoe aa's makes it really annoying yea specially if many people have them and they run around everywhere pew pew pew xD lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

@Karazy
    Bro if you're reading this please but please put some pressure in Koreas GMs to add Evade Skill and/or Stun/Root Resistance in Ghost Arrows. I know this hasn't been added to the Scout Patch yet and I haven't seen any changes other than the insane boost in damage and combo skills(No complaints about this). I read in KRohans forums Players complaining that Scouts have no way to defend themselves please discuss this or make some more pressure. The effort will be much appreciated.

SCOUTS NEED SOME WAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES PLEASE!!!

The nerf in Long Shot is gonna hurt bad.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump BumpBumpBumpBumpBump
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

If this is supposed to be a "Balance Patch" then scouts dex buffs should be higher, Fatal should be 900% to 1200%, they need a buff making stuns futile for a period of time and physical and magical attacks futile for a period of time. Scouts have never been able to pvp same level chars and considering what guards just had done to them then scouts need that and them some

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @Karazy
    Bro if you're reading this please but please put some pressure in Koreas GMs to add Evade Skill and/or Stun/Root Resistance in Ghost Arrows. I know this hasn't been added to the Scout Patch yet and I haven't seen any changes other than the insane boost in damage and combo skills(No complaints about this). I read in KRohans forums Players complaining that Scouts have no way to defend themselves please discuss this or make some more pressure. The effort will be much appreciated.

SCOUTS NEED SOME WAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES PLEASE!!!

The nerf in Long Shot is gonna hurt bad.
    I'll present an argument stating what you and many of the other players have already stated. We'll see if they listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I'll present an argument stating what you and many of the other players have already stated. We'll see if they listen.
    What RBNXD said is true. It is sad to be a Scout

Thx a billion
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Good coz they really need some CC resist or they are useless lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not going to be negative.
    I'll just be realistic.

If the patch is already out in Korea and about to be "shipped" to here within a reasonable time window, the odds are that you can write your report in tenfold.. they're not going to suddenly change the whole shebang. We've been asking for a scout rebalance since early 2008. If the report hasn't reached them by now, it will never.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not going to be negative.
    I'll just be realistic.

If the patch is already out in Korea and about to be "shipped" to here within a reasonable time window, the odds are that you can write your report in tenfold.. they're not going to suddenly change the whole shebang. We've been asking for a scout rebalance since early 2008. If the report hasn't reached them by now, it will never.
    Its never to late to try at least, the Savage Pillage nerf came after the Human/Giant balance patch so my hopes aren't dead yet.
    There seems to be some new things being added to the game at the same time so it seems they are really busy
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!