+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I suggest more buffs and agility buffs for scouts. like buffs on dhan class.
    Um wut? HalfElfs have no use for Agility other than some evasion and still the rates of evasion vs accuracy is so off that it is useless even with a billion % boost in evasion.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Again, scouts don't lack damage output - they lack any decent form of CC (or whatever helps them stay on distance), considering burst is for rangers anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Um wut? HalfElfs have no use for Agility other than some evasion and still the rates of evasion vs accuracy is so off that it is useless even with a billion % boost in evasion.
    True. Evasion rate should be boosted. This will help scouts stay alive It would also be great for PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    True. Evasion rate should be boosted. This will help scouts stay alive It would also be great for PVP.
    Please read what i talked about the Evasion rate boost vs Evade Chance. That is the only way to make Evade work.

Evade Chance = makes the opponent that is hitting you miss for a fixed chance ignoring any kind of accuracy vs evasion rate kind of like a block% or futile atk% chance.

Evasion Rate boost = Boosts just the evasion rate(needs Agility to be boosted higher) on the character which only affects accuracy which is broken because at 300 dex you will NOT miss doesn't matter the amount of evasion you have. Ohh and Templars wont miss either because their accuracy is based on their insane amount of Int.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-19-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Stun skills? haha
    Nah, adding an effect to Multi shot like Slow(Ensnare) or Root effect would be better. Too much points spent on the first tree skills that are 1 target when your specialty is multi targeting doesn't make sense actually.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Scout is not an offensive CC class so I don't see a point in adding CC. However since Ranger has WF scout lacks movement speed, they should either gain something equal to WF or a skill like Roha's blessing which for a certain time will resist most CC spells to make up for the lack of movement speed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

WF to Scout is a very bad idea, I tested it in a pserver. The Rohas blessing skill buff like and the Evade buff are a must but i rather have skills for CC at my disposal than only more damage dealing skills that mostly don't do much where Scatter Shot(DPS CC) is already doing most of the damage without any stupid long ass cooldown.

With Warlocks and Wizards Shield changes i don't see them doing a lot of damage in Group PvP, players will go for Vit builds and full CC. At least i would >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-20-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Pserver?? talking about that is a gateway to getting suspended
    If i was encouraging players to go there rather than playing here yes and as my experience with pservers go i don't recommend them 99.99% of them are a scam to get your money for 2-3 weeks or a month then they close as soon as they opened so is up to you to decide :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    WF to Scout is a very bad idea, I tested it in a pserver. The Rohas blessing skill buff like and the Evade buff are a must but i rather have skills for CC at my disposal than only more damage dealing skills that mostly don't do much where Scatter Shot(DPS CC) is already doing most of the damage without any stupid long ass cooldown.

With Warlocks and Wizards Shield changes i don't see them doing a lot of damage in Group PvP, players will go for Vit builds and full CC. At least i would >.>
    I don't see why it's a bad idea to give scouts WF.....I've never seen it ingame but I can assume it's not that bad lol. They could however also totally change scouts style and make them into a dex/ranged attack warlock version with heaps of CC and annoying skills but I don't see this happening since it would be too much of a change.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well you'll kill Rangers for a first and flood the game with them. Atk Spd and mobi don't go hand to hand well balancing speaking ofc. :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!