+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Well what can i say, at least i tried
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The simple reason they are not selling upgrades is because most likely the next batch of upgrades will be of a new tire (onyx). As we have seen with the sudden change in stats on 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades people went fully bonkers because some 3.0 weapons had WAY better stats than 2.0 upgrades. Since people will only buy new tire (Onyx) upgrades if the stats are, indeed better than the 2.0/3.0 upgrades (which is what PWI has to do to generate income) they will enrage the community by selling a new tire of weapons too soon. Thus they are waiting for enough time to pass that the community thinks it's fair to bring out a new tire weapons.
    exactly... I though about new upg (onyx), also, remember when they sell the 3.0 I made a thread about players like me been mad about that sell because the 3.0 stats and too many people post the same feeling including @eaglephoenix (GM banned him about 2 or 3 days for saying usel^&* gm) lol at the end Gm Karazy closed the thread because "too much hate" when there are a lot of threads players insulting others and there still open -_____- thats why I said they never pay attention to us or they never consider our suggestions
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    So you think Scouts will be more competitive with this? if yes it will be fun hahaha..
    Scouts competetiveness (pvp wise) will be in the change of skills, if they can't resist CC nor be able to tank a few hits then bye bye. Even if you give them a weapon with say 10% hp/mp abs and 80% dd they'd still get wacked because they are so easy to catch (stun/root/sleep etc) and they have no way in blocking damage besides the DD (low pdf and nothing that blocks attacks or anything like that).

The balance patch for scouts will hopefully make them more viable for pve (as in being able to grind in every map with medium gear) but I also have my doubts about this.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I went to Koreas forums and read all about HalfElfs and DarkElfs, all the changes done are great but Scout is still left with some minor if i have to say changes that don't help much in pvp situations specially in this version of Rohan with Upgrds. Changes to Ka'el Arrows and Ghost Arrows buffs are awesome but that 50% accuracy drop for 15m targets is useless in this version with how much stat inflation there is.
    That is why i made this suggestion. Is it OP? Yes, without Upgrds in the equation the 50% chance to Evade atks and the 80-100% stun/root resistance are OP. Hopefully there will be a GM or dev that will see this and say hey this is a good skill set fix to make Scouts worth having in full out wars. If not well ill have to change to Priest maybe cause that is the only lvl115 character i have or Savage i still don't know. Not that i like it but it will keep me busy for some time till i get bored of it and quit for good

Btw i read that Wizz Destroy is gonna be a buff with 30mints time and lower cooltime o.o
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-13-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Can we have evasion viable in pvp? I would love to play an eva half elf.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Can we have evasion viable in pvp? I would love to play an eva half elf.
    That is the idea on Evade being a fixed Chance to evade rather than boosting useless evasion rating.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

For a Scout to solo LMS needs more than Trans stones an Upgd 3.0 bow and all the money in the world spent in the game. Scouts where never made for solo massive PvP events so even with this changes done it will be impossible if not close to impossible.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    For a Scout to solo LMS needs more than Trans stones an Upgd 3.0 bow and all the money in the world spent in the game. Scouts where never made for solo massive PvP events so even with this changes done it will be impossible if not close to impossible.
    Sums it up yea, they ain't gonna win LMS. @Baked you clearly haven't played scout with max gear/lvl trying to fight other classes with max gear/lvl......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I suggest more buffs and agility buffs for scouts. like buffs on dhan class.

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I suggest more buffs and agility buffs for scouts. like buffs on dhan class.
    Agi = Evasion

Evasion doesn't work the accuracy/evasion imbalance was removed years ago. As soon as you hit like 150-200 dex (which every wackjob in rohan can get) you will not ''miss'' anymore beside the set ''miss'' value of your weapon (I think this is like 2-5% for all weapons except for dagger which has 100% accuracy? Sunnyangel?)

Giving scout more evasion or agi would not help them a thing
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster