+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Red face Half Elf (Scout) Small Suggestion for the better of the Class

What do you guys think?
    Ok so I've been keeping an eye on the HalfElf Class changes I hope its not too late for a suggestion regarding Scouts. So far i can say Ranger is as good as it can get no complains in the Changes done in Korea servers(I've been reading the Dev news there lately).
    As of Scouts the New Ghost Arrows skill change is great and the Ka'el Arrows to but thinking about it still cant find a way to fight Humans new 35%(Bless Shield) + 15%(Onyx Shield) = 50% Block rate or even think of just boosting Half Elfs damages because that block rate is well too much not to mention Avengers Storm Assaults Block rate.
    My suggestion so scouts can have a better overall boost in PvP and PvE.

1. Evade (Chance to Evade physical Atks as in Ranged and Melee, Magic doesn't miss for obvious reasons but that is up to devs to decide. Something like Futile % might be too much)
    Lv1 15% chance to Evade physical Atks.
    Lv2 20%
    Lv3 25%
    Lv4 30%
    Lv5 35%
    Lv6 40%
    Lv7 50%

2. Ghost Arrows(The new skill made by the Korean GMs is great, but i would add this stats in all the Lvs)
    Lv1 40%
    Lv2 45%
    Lv3 50%
    Lv4 65%
    Lv5 70%
    Lv6 80%
    Lv7 100% Chance to Resist Stun/Root effects, Stun/Root Immune for 45-60?secs (DeathCall/Rush/ShoulderCharge/AirBurst excluded ofc. With Rumirs/Berserkers/Wizards Stun when hit buffs it makes Scouts too easy to Stun and easy prey for other classes.)

3. Multi Shot(This skill has always been useless, cooldown is way too much for the amount of damage done, Drill Shot is way better)
    Add like 75-100%+ more damage to each Lv and a root effect like Piercing Root but 100% chance to apply the effect in every Lv, added time per Lv. An Ensnare like Effect could be useful to like 50% slow effect to all Lvs with longer lasting effect in each Lv rather than just another rooting skill.

4. Sharp Melee(No complains about it, the last change that was done to it i actually liked it but I really think that 30% at Lv7 is too low compared to all the other classes damage Output. Love the idea of getting Close to a Scout is lethal)
    Lv1 30%
    Lv2 35%
    Lv3 40%
    Lv4 45%
    Lv5 50%
    Lv6 65% boost to Close Ranged Damage, 15meters
    Lv7 75% boost to Close Ranged Damage, 15meters

5. AoE Skill cooldown fix and other skill boosts
    -Pouring Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs(Rangers Defense Ignoring Shot is 30 secs)

-Rain Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs. Lv5 has a 90% Chance to Crit, lv6-7 has a 100% Chance to Crit.(Rangers Crit Shot is 30 secs all Lvs and Lv7 is 15 secs)

-Violent Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs.(Tick Damage should be boosted for like 50% each lvl or something like that Lv 7 Lasting 45 secs like Bleeding Shot)

-Feeble Arrow (Very nice against melee classes that use Str as main stat but with Humans boosted skills i would suggest lvl6 50% and lvl7 60% drop in Str stat)

-Detect (Cooldown is too long for how fast a Dhan can DeathCall and combo the character, maybe change cooldown to 30 secs so it can be used like Dark Eyes but having to buff it every time the buff expires. Making it a self aura would be nice to.)

-Ignore Aggro (Completely Useless and a waist of Skill points from the beginning. This skill could be made a Party Aura lvl1Max 70%-80% chance to Ignore Monsters Aggro for all party members or just move Scatter Shot AoE Buff effect here and done)

My idea of the ideal Scout Fix would be to make Scouts have their Crowd Control Damage and Utility skills for massive PvP situations while still being useful in PvE. This Class right now is the ugly duckling of the game very fun but useless in PvP in any way possible and with the new dungeons someone forgot Scouts have no way to defend themselves and are no tanks(New Dungs are way to hard for the average player).
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    What do you guys think?
    Ok so I've been keeping an eye on the HalfElf Class changes I hope its not too late for a suggestion regarding Scouts. So far i can say Ranger is as good as it can get no complains in the Changes done in Korea servers(I've been reading the Dev news there lately).
    As of Scouts the New Ghost Arrows skill change is great and the Ka'el Arrows to but thinking about it still cant find a way to fight Humans new 35%(Bless Shield) + 15%(Onyx Shield) = 50% Block rate or even think of just boosting Half Elfs damages because that block rate is well too much not to mention Avengers Storm Assaults Block rate.

1. Evade (Chance to Evade physical Atks as in Ranged and Melee, Magic doesn't miss for obvious reasons but that is up to devs to decide. Something like Futile % might be too much)
    Lv2 20%
    Lv3 25%
    Lv4 30%
    Lv5 35%
    Lv6 40%
    Lv7 50%

2. Ghost Arrows(The new skill made by the Korean GMs is great, but i would add this stats in all the Lvs)
    Lv1 40%
    Lv2 45%
    Lv3 50%
    Lv4 65%
    Lv5 70%
    Lv6 80%
    Lv7 100% Chance to Resist Stun/Root effects, Stun/Root Immune for 45-60?secs (DeathCall/Rush/ShoulderCharge/AirBurst excluded ofc. With Rumirs/Berserkers/Wizards Stun when hit buffs it makes Scouts too easy to Stun and easy prey for other classes.)

3. Multi Shot(This skill has always been useless, cooldown is way too much for the amount of damage done, Drill Shot is way better)
    Add like 75-100%+ more damage to each Lv and a root effect like Piercing Root but 100% chance to apply the effect in every Lv, added time per Lv. An Ensnare like Effect could be useful to like 50% slow effect to all Lvs with longer lasting effect in each Lv rather than just another rooting skill.

4. Sharp Melee(No complains about it, the last change that was done to it i actually liked it but I really think that 30% at Lv7 is too low compared to all the other classes damage Output. Love the idea of getting Close to a Scout is lethal)
    Lv1 30%
    Lv2 35%
    Lv3 40%
    Lv4 45%
    Lv5 50%

-Pouring Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs(Rangers Defense Ignoring Shot is 30 secs)

-Rain Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs. Lv5 has a 90% Chance to Crit, lv6-7 has a 100% Chance to Crit.(Rangers Crit Shot is 30 secs all Lvs and Lv7 is 15 secs)

-Violent Shot cooldown Lv7 30 secs, Lv6 35 secs, Lv1-5 40 secs.(Tick Damage should be boosted for like 50% each lvl or something like that Lv 7 Lasting 45 secs like Bleeding Shot)

-Feeble Arrow (Very nice against melee classes that use Str as main stat but with Humans boosted skills i would suggest lvl6 50% and lvl7 60% drop in Str stat)

-Detect (Cooldown is too long for how fast a Dhan can DeathCall and combo the character, maybe change cooldown to 30 secs so it can be used like Dark Eyes but having to buff it every time the buff expires. Making it a self aura would be nice to.)

-Ignore Aggro (Completely Useless and a waist of Skill points from the beginning. This skill could be made a Party Aura lvl1Max 70%-80% chance to Ignore Monsters Aggro for all party members or just move Scatter Shot AoE Buff effect here and done)

My idea of the ideal Scout Fix would be to make Scouts have their Crowd Control Damage and Utility skills for massive PvP situations while still being useful in PvE. This Class right now is the ugly duckling of the game very fun but useless in PvP in any way possible and with the new dungeons someone forgot Scouts have no way to defend themselves and are no tanks(New Dungs are way to hard for the average player).
    I feel so bad for u.... anyhow, I really like ur thread and ur suggestion but they will never read or pay attention to this or another suggestion. Scouts do need!!!! a good update in pvp/pve, cuz always farming is bored and always pvp too, so I like the 50/50 .
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

They do listen and read them but Devs not always have the same idea as the player, making this skills PvP and PvE wise is the way to make Scouts. High Dps combo classes will still destroy them but the idea is not make Scouts broken just playable in end game situations and still hell as fun.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I just wanna scout for pvp too, like I said before , pvp always is bored like always pve, scout is the uggly duck here, btw they read... yes ok cool, ask for upgrade sales lol.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

They haven't sold Upgrds because they don't want them to loose their worth. The less selling they do this weapons keep their worth by every buck. Could be once a year or twice idk cause i don't remember the last time it was done :l
    Next could be March, April or May
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

They haven't sold Upgrds because they don't want them to loose their worth. The less selling they do this weapons keep their worth by every buck. Could be once a year or twice idk cause i don't remember the last time it was done :l
    Next could be March, April or May
    Yup true. My guild mates and some friends were asking the same question about upgrade sale. So my advice is if it's on you gotta go for it or you'll be one of the people who keep asking about this upgrade sale. GM's won't give hints as well. I feel sorry for those who are so eager to get their hands on these items.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I feel so bad for u.... anyhow, I really like ur thread and ur suggestion but they will never read or pay attention to this or another suggestion. Scouts do need!!!! a good update in pvp/pve, cuz always farming is bored and always pvp too, so I like the 50/50 .
    I don't know where you get those idea but explain to us the current balance patch they had last year. I always see Karazy lurking here in the forums, reading and replying to threads. Oh well I don't blame you for being salty, having read the forums this balance patch came in so late. But hey it's better late than never. At least let's be grateful for this update.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I don't know where you get those idea but explain to us the current balance patch they had last year. I always see Karazy lurking here in the forums, reading and replying to threads. Oh well I don't blame you for being salty, having read the forums this balance patch came in so late. But hey it's better late than never. At least let's be grateful for this update.
    after 7 years a current balance patch........ and u say lets be grateful? ok nice , so tell me how about all players that quit game, all players that rage and they dont want to come back? 7 years for a patch (nice I like it) but for being late population went down and u telling me salty? no sir is no salty is been realistic. So dont confuse on thing to another.

PS: idk but I think ur a GM hiding in another account to let others think ur another player
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 01-13-2016 at 01:13 PM.

The simple reason they are not selling upgrades is because most likely the next batch of upgrades will be of a new tier (onyx). As we have seen with the sudden change in stats on 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades people went fully bonkers because some 3.0 weapons had WAY better stats than 2.0 upgrades. Since people will only buy new tier (Onyx) upgrades if the stats are, indeed better than the 2.0/3.0 upgrades (which is what PWI has to do to generate income) they will enrage the community by selling a new tier of weapons too soon. Thus they are waiting for enough time to pass that the community thinks it's fair to bring out a new tier weapons.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-13-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

What do you guys think?

Lv2 20%
    Lv3 25%
    Lv4 30%
    Lv5 35%
    Lv6 40%
    Lv7 50%

Lv1 40%
    Lv2 45%
    Lv3 50%
    Lv4 65%
    Lv5 70%
    Lv6 80%

Lv1 30%
    Lv2 35%
    Lv3 40%
    Lv4 45%
    Lv5 50%

Your ideas are good but I fear it's too late, the Koreans probably already designed their updates and the ones that are implemented here will not differ much from theirs. I know you have hope and I do ocasionally speak 2 you ingame

Basically what you want for scout is more resistence for CC and being tankyer which is a fair think to ask. Ranger has winged foot and can use its positioning to evade damage. Scout on the other hand has nothing but some slows and root lol, They should have a buff to resist CC and something with blockrate or futile attacks wouldnt hurt either considdering what other classes have. They will still miss any burst damage but that's just not fit for scouts.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast