Hi rohan community,

First I would like to say that rohan is a great game that I really enjoy despite some flaws but no game is perfect. After first playing this game in its early stages when there was just 4 servers, it's hard to believe where it is now. The game was so fun that I just couldnt resist spending money on it because after all, the devs need to make a living lol- plus i enjoyed being able to compete in higher lv pvp and guild wars. I believe it was after the release of some type of crazy OPie weapons that was offered as a one time deal for 20krps was when i quit because I felt like I was forced now to be able to compete. After that point I would stop by now and then to check the status of the game.

Isen was a great idea but of course it was also ruined as we all know.You would think that we learned from the mistake of making a huge gap between the p2w and f2p but sadly no. I mean seriously if you are gonna make a new server, learn from previous errors don't make the same mistake for money. Trust me money will come once the customers are happy.

With that being said, a server stripped back to max lv 99 is my suggestion, literally back to how it all began, that's what we fell in love with.Keep the basics in item mall like costumes E-stones, pres and stuff.