+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lucas of Light I mean muddaknt playing Lucas hehe

seriously nobody comes close to playing guardian as good as lucas of light (exceptuion: roy)

I watched this maher or whatever play guardian s0k doesnt even know how to use knight symbol like wtf.

Maha only plays OP classes and pays a crapload of $ or made other pay, as you see, you can't buy ''skill'' kek lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Well there is alot of people that can reach more than this, better geared and what not. Gear is 1 thing, but being able to play your class flawlessly is another thing ;p
    Yup but when the most spent chars in the game are the easiest to pvp with you know the 1 hit wonders vit DKs and the multiple hits per second temps vs the know hows is hard to compete or at least survive with average gear. :l

Skilled players are hard to find this years in Rohan. I've seen some fail hard with great gear vs average geared ones, made me almost cry in shame
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-09-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yup but when the most spent chars in the game are the easiest to pvp with you know the 1 hit wonders vit DKs and the multiple hits per second temps vs the know hows is hard to compete or at least survive with average gear. :l

Skilled players are hard to find this years in Rohan. I've seen some fail hard with great gear vs average geared ones, made me almost cry in shame
    To me it seems as if (pretty much)everyone that PVPs immidiatly refrains from using their hands to hit their keyboard but instead uses their nose and cheecks to FACEROLL THE SHHITE OUT OF DEM KEYS YO. When (accidentally hitting the right key thus one-shotting their opponent) their hands return to the keyboard to type SHOTTTAAAAAAA. After this a next victim is selected and the same procedure starts again.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lucas of Light I mean muddaknt playing Lucas hehe

seriously nobody comes close to playing guardian as good as lucas of light (exceptuion: roy)

I watched this maher or whatever play guardian s0k doesnt even know how to use knight symbol like wtf.
    Plus 1!

I look at all of these guards popping up now and there are MANY and then I think to myself, dam my boys would sh1t all over them lol.

Man, I miss them both so much

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I think the strongest Guardian in Server is GodHephasto. using sword not mace.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I think the strongest Guardian in Server is GodHephasto. using sword not mace.LOL
    guard uses dagger, not sword and why would you use a mace on a guard LOL(serious identity crisis, guard wannabe temp)?
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-10-2016 at 12:53 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

nefarian is best guard end thread. 10char
    Animality

[QUOTE=snipers334;323108]

he is using chimera gears and craftsman shield... with 200 str option stone each....without it, is just same with others. theres no special with his 13k + str.

[QUOTE=ForbiddenLeaf;323463]
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

he is using chimera gears and craftsman shield... with 200 str option stone each....without it, is just same with others. theres no special with his 13k + str.
    You are wrong lol, he/she is far better geared than almost any player I've seen(I know hers/his full gear). If you think you can do better show a screenshot with more str or even an equal amount, feel free to use chimera armour set with 1200 dex and 1200 str.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

hue duped spirit stones wonder what happened last time............. 2 bad its a guardian and whos gonna waste a report on some guardian

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461