+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Who's that retarded GM that said they checked on the gathering hall bug and said it didn't exist? Then later said they're going to have it fixed and never did? Oh well here the bug is on video. FIX IT. Tired of small bugs like this that make the game not playable and lazy ass GM's who won't fix it. Here's a video of proof, now say it doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/kKqOLqZM7gE
    I appreciate you taking the time to make this video, maybe leave a little bit of your salt out of it next time. ;P If you find bugs like this, taking videos, screenshots, etc; helps us help YOU. I've been knocking out bug reports for weeks, I would love to fill more out. The more of them I do, the more I know I'm fixing things that are making my players unhappy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to make this video, maybe leave a little bit of your salt out of it next time. ;P If you find bugs like this, taking videos, screenshots, etc; helps us help YOU. I've been knocking out bug reports for weeks, I would love to fill more out. The more of them I do, the more I know I'm fixing things that are making my players unhappy.

Well it's kind of annoying when it goes from 1 GM saying there is no bug, to saying there IS a bug, to saying the bugs FIXED. When clearly..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    You might caught a video but this is a random bug.... I think replicating the bug with legit reproduction steps would help the GM's fix this issue...
    dude just stop, you have no clue what you're talking about, it's a bug that happens EVERY time. it's not random

You might caught a video but this is a random bug.... I think replicating the bug with legit reproduction steps would help the GM's fix this issue...
    There is no need for legit reproduction of said bug. I just went to the 4 mirror dungeons and tested it myself. Just using the Gathering Hall port mechanism is the only way to get bugged and not being able to port to GH, other means to port with portal stones is working just fine.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

but replicating it with 100% working steps is a big help for them though
    As I said just get inside said dungs and try to port to GH. That is all you have to do to replicate it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Idk if is a random bug, but all I can say is that everytime I got rone interior when i want to go outside it portal my character to a random town.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its been a known issue for a while now and we were told it was fixed. Its not.
    then... Why does anyone reports the wall glitch and now one is complaining about it..? HUH...?!!!!?? why... because you can use it...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    then... Why does anyone reports the wall glitch and now one is complaining about it..? HUH...?!!!!?? why... because you can use it...
    Pretty sure that glitch HAS been reported.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Pretty sure that glitch HAS been reported.
    True. Hoping they'll fix it ASAP, but I understand if it doesn't get done fast enough. I think they are working more on class balance. I remember the teaser posted on the website, implying they'll fix another class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    you sir, are dumb