+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

GM karazy/irene rohan bug here!

Who's that retarded GM that said they checked on the gathering hall bug and said it didn't exist? Then later said they're going to have it fixed and never did? Oh well here the bug is on video. FIX IT. Tired of small bugs like this that make the game not playable and lazy ass GM's who won't fix it. Here's a video of proof, now say it doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/kKqOLqZM7gE

lol...man gm play a guard and kill a boss in this new dung or make a longer pvp and you will see guard is useless in pvp^^

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Who's that retarded GM that said they checked on the gathering hall bug and said it didn't exist? Then later said they're going to have it fixed and never did? Oh well here the bug is on video. FIX IT. Tired of small bugs like this that make the game not playable and lazy ass GM's who won't fix it. Here's a video of proof, now say it doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/kKqOLqZM7gE
    I see that man.. But for the long time...? (Maybe) why does you reported it now???? GM's are nice and making somethings to be done but for your THING..??? You really think they can fix it right away...? THINK man... if there is reported bug...? how many weeks they fix it..? and the maintenance...? (2WEEKS) OMG... This guy has something...!!! ahahahaha
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    I see that man.. But for the long time...? (Maybe) why does you reported it now???? GM's are nice and making somethings to be done but for your THING..??? You really think they can fix it right away...? THINK man... if there is reported bug...? how many weeks they fix it..? and the maintenance...? (2WEEKS) OMG... This guy has something...!!! ahahahaha
    Its been a known issue for a while now and we were told it was fixed. Its not.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its been a known issue for a while now and we were told it was fixed. Its not.
    then... Why does anyone reports the wall glitch and now one is complaining about it..? HUH...?!!!!?? why... because you can use it...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

then... Why does anyone reports the wall glitch and now one is complaining about it..? HUH...?!!!!?? why... because you can use it...
    Pretty sure that glitch HAS been reported.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Pretty sure that glitch HAS been reported.
    True. Hoping they'll fix it ASAP, but I understand if it doesn't get done fast enough. I think they are working more on class balance. I remember the teaser posted on the website, implying they'll fix another class.

Banned
    you sir, are dumb

That you can do it doesn't mean its legal so don't risk it and play safe bro.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

You should move this to bug section ^_^