+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

GM karazy/irene rohan bug here!

Who's that retarded GM that said they checked on the gathering hall bug and said it didn't exist? Then later said they're going to have it fixed and never did? Oh well here the bug is on video. FIX IT. Tired of small bugs like this that make the game not playable and lazy ass GM's who won't fix it. Here's a video of proof, now say it doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/kKqOLqZM7gE

lol...man gm play a guard and kill a boss in this new dung or make a longer pvp and you will see guard is useless in pvp^^

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Who's that retarded GM that said they checked on the gathering hall bug and said it didn't exist? Then later said they're going to have it fixed and never did? Oh well here the bug is on video. FIX IT. Tired of small bugs like this that make the game not playable and lazy ass GM's who won't fix it. Here's a video of proof, now say it doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/kKqOLqZM7gE
    I see that man.. But for the long time...? (Maybe) why does you reported it now???? GM's are nice and making somethings to be done but for your THING..??? You really think they can fix it right away...? THINK man... if there is reported bug...? how many weeks they fix it..? and the maintenance...? (2WEEKS) OMG... This guy has something...!!! ahahahaha
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    I see that man.. But for the long time...? (Maybe) why does you reported it now???? GM's are nice and making somethings to be done but for your THING..??? You really think they can fix it right away...? THINK man... if there is reported bug...? how many weeks they fix it..? and the maintenance...? (2WEEKS) OMG... This guy has something...!!! ahahahaha
    Its been a known issue for a while now and we were told it was fixed. Its not.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

You should move this to bug section ^_^

That is a Map server issue seen in a lot of pservers in waterway where the map wasn't the same as the one in the server or something close to it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah really annoying btw that is only in Mirror Mine dung or all Mirror Dungs?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    all..........................bump

Kophy you just suck balls and QQ alot cant even pvp Lucid not to mention I kill u so much on my dhan when we fight for ruler XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    Kophy you just suck balls and QQ alot cant even pvp Lucid not to mention I kill u so much on my dhan when we fight for ruler XD
    the fu.ck? you're a retard kill yoself.