+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Yes and yes. I copied and pasted the code and submitted it and it tells me invalid promotion code.
    If you put it to "promotion code" ofc it invalid, you need to put it on "gamer code"

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    If you put it to "promotion code" ofc it invalid, you need to put it on "gamer code"
    I hope he did that lol.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Does its say Redeemed ''N'' and are you redeeming it at the same account you got it?
    Yeah and it is a GAMER code BINDED with the same account you can't use it to other accounts. Co'z I have tried it. LEL :3
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Yeah and it is a GAMER code BINDED with the same account you can't use it to other accounts. Co'z I have tried it. LEL :3
    Yea, I log into a different account, follow the instructions and it gives me the same code. I can't use the same code. In case some of you need ti repeated, I wasn't on the same code. I restarted my computer and the same thing.

So unless you can only claim it on one account, this is not much of a compensation. I am so close to giving this game up. No one seems to know how to remedy this.

Quote Originally Posted by dekankiller View Post
    Yea, I log into a different account, follow the instructions and it gives me the same code. I can't use the same code. In case some of you need ti repeated, I wasn't on the same code. I restarted my computer and the same thing.

So unless you can only claim it on one account, this is not much of a compensation. I am so close to giving this game up. No one seems to know how to remedy this.
    You sir make absolutely no sense, maybe someone else can help. I have 20 accounts from which roughly 15 received a code and they all worked fine.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

not binded at all, I didnt received the code in 1 account, so the code I receive in another instead of using there I used to the one didnt received and worked.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    not binded at all, I didnt received the code in 1 account, so the code I receive in another instead of using there I used to the one didnt received and worked.
    I see.. So this means if you haven't used it yet... you can use it to other accounts...?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

I see.. So this means if you haven't used it yet... you can use it to other accounts...?
    sure, worked for me, if u still have a code, or a friend, try to use it.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    sure, worked for me, if u still have a code, or a friend, try to use it.
    Wow! that was awesome. I will inform my friend about that.