+ Reply to Thread

Keep getting DC'ed everytime loging in to Seal Online

I've submitted the ticket and the GM replied that to turn off all uneccessary program to run seal but it seemed to do the same thing, i cant play seal anymore and i dont know why.
    Everytime i start seal
    choose a character
    walk around
    10 seconds later DC
    anyone can help pls ?

same as mine but im dc'ed after choose character 1 time but on 2nd time not dc anymore but sometimes getting random dc when playing

i've got the problem too and i don't know why :/
    it happend after the game guard patch
    i've try to reinstall the client more than 4 times and still nothing happend keep dc'ing after 10 second login to the game

Same here!
    After the patch yesterday, I also got DC about 10-15 second after arriving in a certain place (usually Elim and Lime).
    So I drag my chara within 10 sec to Zaid and never got problem before, but today, I got dc too in Zaid.

I think there are some people carrying something and we got dc because of that. Is it Kitsune?
    I'm using Facemaker by Erangot for my avatar picture ^^

I don't experience this kind of issue every maintenance. I don't have a Kitsune or some fancy pet. I just have my Dragon with me. As for my computer, I have a PC running on Windows 7 64 bit. I think I get disconnected at times, but it's not something that happens every 5-10 minutes. I've seen posts and players talking about this as well. All I can say is I did not modify/replace any file inside the Seal Online folder and I don't have Cheat Engine installed so I guess that's why I don't encounter problems like this.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I don't experience this kind of issue every maintenance. I don't have a Kitsune or some fancy pet. I just have my Dragon with me. As for my computer, I have a PC running on Windows 7 64 bit. I think I get disconnected at times, but it's not something that happens every 5-10 minutes. I've seen posts and players talking about this as well. All I can say is I did not modify/replace any file inside the Seal Online folder and I don't have Cheat Engine installed so I guess that's why I don't encounter problems like this.
    well i've just tried to reinstall my PC but thing still happend 10~15 second after login it still get me disconnect from server
    and i can say that I did not modify/replace any file inside the Seal Online folder and I don't have Cheat Engine installed neither.
    but thing still the same :/
    i wonder if i change my internet provider now ._.

Quote Originally Posted by lilnoive View Post
    well i've just tried to reinstall my PC but thing still happend 10~15 second after login it still get me disconnect from server
    and i can say that I did not modify/replace any file inside the Seal Online folder and I don't have Cheat Engine installed neither.
    but thing still the same :/
    i wonder if i change my internet provider now ._.
    This is just my hunch, but try to disable all applications that Gameguard may see as a threat. I think Gameguard closes the game if it detects an application and sees it as similar to cheating programs. Also, disable/uncheck those applications from msconfig.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Today, after update game guard
    I had the same problem -_-‘

Quote Originally Posted by ibayfahri View Post
    Today, after update game guard
    I had the same problem -_-‘
    Same here!!!!

Just wait GM until maintenance or emergency maintenance, gm will fix this