+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Few Newbie questions, lets see if you can help me

Hi guys!

1. What is the respawn time for minerals(ore)?
    2. Which weapons are better crafted or forged and why?
    3. I'm lvl 50 giant now what bosses I might be able to kill and where can I find them?
    4. I've got STR Twins and some crappy accessory, should I get wit or dex twins too? Or better something different? (going savage for PvE)
    5. Are there Twins for Agi in rohan? When I was playing few years ago I think there was only 5 kind of twins, now I saw 6(Fire, earth, water, wood, metal, WIND) so what stat it gives actually?
    Last edited by samiks; 01-03-2016 at 05:08 AM.

1. No clue
    2. For PvE you either works fine but if u planning on farming harder dungeons u gotta get an Upgrade.
    3. Dont need bosses they drop **** in that level.
    4. Get vit twins also
    5. Yes
    6. Agi

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by samiks View Post
    Hi guys!

2. I'm lvl 50 giant now what bosses I might be able to kill and where can I find them?
    3. I've got STR Twins and some crappy accessory, should I get wit or dex twins too? Or better something different? (going savage for PvE)
    4. Are there Twins for Agi in rohan? When I was playing few years ago I think there was only 5 kind of twins, now I saw 6(Fire, earth, water, wood, metal, WIND) so what stat it gives actually?
    1. -
    2. Depends on class, build and purpose. Assuming that you are a savage, and for farming purposes only: a forged weapon will be more than sufficient.
    Forge it with either 4x Armor defense option stones, or 3x AD + 1x HP/MP leech if your heal skill does not the trick for you.

Main weapon stat being melee %, of course.
    If you do not need the defense, you can change armor defense by critical hit%, attack speed or weapon attack, depending on your level.

If you go with AD weapon, you can forge yourself a farming suit with min. damage drop + critical hit drop.

The point of a farming char is for it to be cost effective, and thus not requiring an actual upgrade weapon. PvP is another story, altogether.

3. Not sure if these still exist, but there used to be Rigal Bomb (dropping onyx screws of boomboos, which gives +7str/dex/vit or something likewise. It's lvl 30 and can be found into the crystal quarry level 2.
    Demon Hezwerd is a level 40 boss that drops abbots prayer book (for magic classes), it has a magic aoe skill.. so hard to kill at lowbie levels.
    Moleck in ahkma cave (around lvl 40-45), also drops a ring str,vit, melee attack. A bit later on you also have Blood Tyrant around lvl 50ish. It's magical, though and so is its drop.

There are also some bosses in Black Dragon Sanctuary and Cariona's tomb (lvl 40-55). Albeit, you need a party to kill these bosses.

It is however not very effective to put effort into these - other than for fun and giggles. What with twins, and all.

4. Depends if you have AD weapon, good armor and whether or not your defense is already good enough. You can go for DEX for better DPS, or vit for more survivability. Personally, I'd go for dex. Again, a farming char needs to be cost efficient, these twins you can farm.

5. Apparently there are now agi twins (?) Guess that's new then for me as well.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-03-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Thank you very much btw So now full agi dhans shoudn't be OP?

Thank you very much btw So now full agi dhans shoudn't be OP?
    With all the crazy gear out there, full agi dhans are not OP.
    I also think it does not give a full 300 agi, but like 200 or so.. anyway, to be confirmed.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Hi guys!

3. I'm lvl 50 giant now what bosses I might be able to kill and where can I find them?
    4. I've got STR Twins and some crappy accessory, should I get wit or dex twins too? Or better something different? (going savage for PvE)
    5. Are there Twins for Agi in rohan? When I was playing few years ago I think there was only 5 kind of twins, now I saw 6(Fire, earth, water, wood, metal, WIND) so what stat it gives actually?
    1. Have not waited for a mineral to respawn, but I'd guess ~ 1 hour or more. You should find several maps to gather and rotate through them.
    2. You can use crafted for low levels if you plan to level quickly, then get forged because they are stronger and the options do not expire unlike spirit stones on crafted
    3. You should be killing Blunt Santas which seem to be on most if not all maps
    4. Don't think vit twins would be of any use to a savage now

Make some duals with melee and hp Armor def for harder spots or crit for faster farming. Str and vit twins and for dex just Chimera Golden Accesrories should do the job. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Make some duals with melee and hp Armor def for harder spots or crit for faster farming. Str and vit twins and for dex just Chimera Golden Accesrories should do the job. GL
    Where can I find Chimera Golden Accessories?

I think you could buy them from npc for abt 100 or 150m crones at the Crafting Studio. At least, on Isen that was.

Not on Jainus, there you need to buy from players on EM